Why is this website issue not fixed?

Chasegame2

LoanSafe Member
'Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to .......'

C'mon Erik, we discussed this website issue almost a year ago. MOE HAS NO PLANS TO FIX THIS! Time for you to put your big boy pants on a fix it yourself, or go legal. Enough is enough.

Reactions: DRB

RKBK8

LoanSafe Member
'Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to .......'

C'mon Erik, we discussed this website issue almost a year ago. MOE HAS NO PLANS TO FIX THIS! Time for you to put your big boy pants on a fix it yourself, or go legal. Enough is enough.
****2/17/2020- just tried signing up today, having same issue...help!

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage

What account are you talking about?

And please do not speak like a child and or come at any of us sideways AGAIN or I will ban you.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
****2/17/2020- just tried signing up today, having same issue...help!
What email issues are you having? You are posting now and I see your comment.

Chasegame2

LoanSafe Member
What account are you talking about?

And please do not speak like a child and or come at any of us sideways AGAIN or I will ban you.
Glad I finally got your attention. Chasegame is the account from several years ago. Hadn't posted for awhile. Tried to sign in about a year ago with a new laptop, using same user id, email and pw and got the 'Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to xxxxxxx@_mail.com". The email address never changed and is still active.

The confirmation NEVER comes even when pushing the 'resend confirmation'.

I talked to Erik a year ago about this issue and he said he had talked to you about it before. He said you were pursuing a different business and you said 'you would have to hire a programmer to fix it'. I was told in the interim to post as a guest. Then that didn't work so I started anew with Chasegame2-same email address.

Even now, If there is a new thread, I can reply and contribute as Chasegame2. If it's a older thread, I'm blocked. A year ago it was even more of a mess, in that nobody new could even register and comment because the 'email confirmations' were never sent. Erik and I discussed that this site, at that time, was just the same old group of people contributing. That's fine but not a source of new input or new business for you.

Cheers!

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Thanks for your feedback. We upgraded some things on the forum and I'm hoping now it is fixed. Please let me know if you experience any more issues.

ChaseGamer

LoanSafe Member
Same problem. Nothing has been fixed. The email confirmations are not being sent, so, cannot post or reply. I even tried registering a brand new account with an unused email address. It accepted all the information and said the same thing- 'awaiting email verification' !!!!!! Never comes.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
D
Same problem. Nothing has been fixed. The email confirmations are not being sent, so, cannot post or reply. I even tried registering a brand new account with an unused email address. It accepted all the information and said the same thing- 'awaiting email verification' !!!!!! Never comes.
Oh, you again....

Just FYI - The emails work fine. I saw you join and ignored your request. I just think you have a major attitude and do not approve your requests.

In fact, you are now banned from the LoanSafe forum forever for your negative attitude and attacks on our staff.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
I will say one thing... I do think we could use more staff, or another moderator. But it's important to remember, that Moe actually donates his own time to keep this website alive. He has a family, and a lot of other obligations, but continues to pay for this out of his own pocket. The website is way more than we could ever ask for, and I could not be more appreciative of what we have.

Chase Game, I really think you should apologize.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
I will say one thing... I do think we could use more staff, or another moderator. But it's important to remember, that Moe actually donates his own time to keep this website alive. He has a family, and a lot of other obligations, but continues to pay for this out of his own pocket. The website is way more than we could ever ask for, and I could not be more appreciative of what we have.

Chase Game, I really think you should apologize.
Thanks for chiming in with some wisdom.

Like many forums and websites, we rely on ad income to generate revenue to pay our costs whether it is as a server to host the website, staff to help people, and or software upgrades.

After the 2008 crisis, around 2011-2012 the LoanSafe.org traffic and forum activity dropped significantly causing all of our staff including me to get jobs limiting our time and now it is just me and Erik who we both work full time. In addition, I have a wife and 3 kids and 2 new businesses so I can put food on the table and a roof over their head here in expensive Southern California where everything is expensive.

With that said and as I mentioned in my new forum thread of the coming crisis, people are going to start to have major mortgage problems and I predict that the LoanSafe forum will again be the go-to destination online for struggling homeowners. Since our traffic will go up as the new crisis starts brewing, I plan to hire someone to moderate etc here in the forum.