LoanSafe.org Forum Rules and Regulations

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
LoanSafe.org Forum & Registration Rules - Please Click Here to Join Today!

[FONT=times new roman,times][/FONT]​
This is a FREE forum to assist people that need honest advice and tips to stop foreclosure.

The reason I created this website was to create a safe place where homeowners can visit and get legitimate free help and also to learn from others who are going through similar situations. It's a simple concept of bringing everyone together and uniting them to produce solutions to our mortgage problems.

Are we going to leave our fate in everyone elses hands or are we going to unite and stay strong in protecting our homes and our rights?

I named this forum LoanSafe.org for a reason and I plan to keep it safe at all costs and to provide fair, just and affordable solutions to help homeowners avoid foreclosure. I need your help so let's do this together.

Please read the rules and regulations before posting.
  1. This place is all about "PAYING IT FORWARD". If you understand that then you will do fine here.
  2. Persons in need of free help, guidance, information, and advice, can join and post their stories and questions in a safe environment of members going through the same.
  3. Use common sense when posting.
  4. Be honest and ethical at all times.
  5. No abusive behavior or images allowed.
  6. No personal attacks allowed ever. This is a place to find solutions and focus on positivity. If you want to bash people and be negative, then this is not the place for you.
  7. No spamming, posting ads, no class action lawsuits and/or petitions, business links, homepage links, personal emails or personal contact info allowed.
  8. No advertising "for profit" foreclosure services or books allowed whatsoever. This is a safe haven for homeowners and not a marketing website for people to promote pre-foreclosure services. If you are caught advertising, soliciting members for your business, or referals for businesses used, posting personal contact information, or sending unsolicted emails or private mesages to members advertising your services, or the services of other for profit companies, then you will be banned forever.
  9. If you find that anyone is violating the rules and regulations, then please notify me right away.
  10. Non-profits can post and advertise their services freely. In fact I encourage you all to post as much information as you can.
That's it for now. I'm sure I will come up with more rules as time goes by.