HomeOwner's Protection Alliance

Vavouna1

LoanSafe Member
Has anyone worked with this agency to save their home? I'm not getting anywhere with my mortgage company on getting them to at least review me for a possible modification. They just keep saying that my loan is ineligible. This company is willing to represent me with a law firm, but I have to pay them $2500.00 for three months totaling $7500.00. Does this sound accurate?

JohnFL

LoanSafe Member
I would personally not give anyone money up front. They can get their money during refi or whatever. I'm not a lawyer, and I do not play one on YouTube.

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Has anyone worked with this agency to save their home? I'm not getting anywhere with my mortgage company on getting them to at least review me for a possible modification. They just keep saying that my loan is ineligible. This company is willing to represent me with a law firm, but I have to pay them $2500.00 for three months totaling $7500.00. Does this sound accurate?
I would be very careful in dealing with any company like this one. Here's a complaint about them--lengthy but has a lot of info in it:

Vavouna1

LoanSafe Member
I would be very careful in dealing with any company like this one. Here's a complaint about them--lengthy but has a lot of info in it:

wow...thank you so much for this info...I was about to be out of $7500.00! This site is awesome!

acrthe

Offtopic
Reading only on paper is expensive. Digital versions of books are several times cheaper than printed editions, so many are ready to read on tablets, smartphones and special readers. Until recently, e-books existed only in software interpretation, in all kinds of formats, both conventional (for example, .txt, .doc, .htm, .chm, .pdf, .rtf, .djvu) and specific (for example, .fb2 ). Some software e-books are created as standalone applications in the format of executable exe files.

social media jobs delaware
<a href="https://www.tuugo.it/Companies/libri-sul-business/0170003081233">libri business</a>

pakerfali

Offtopic
Poker4life - новости из мира покера, все, что бы Вы хотели знать о покере, можете найти на нашем портале! Ежедневные новости, активный форум, общение и обсуждение всевозможных околопокерных тематик, наше комьюнити всегда поможет в решении вопросов связанных с покером.

Так же, вы сможете смотреть трансляции оффлайн турниров, различные стримы и подборки видео о покере, все это и не только на Poker4Life.ru

<a href="https://www.poker4life.ru/novosti/">Новости GGpokerok</a>
Как получить бонус PokerStars