Fight loan servicers abuse

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Has anyone dealt with Selene Finance ?

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
It's seems attorneys in Connecticut don't sue banks or loan servicers. I need an attorney even from another state that can bring an action in federal court.
I grew up in CT, was just up there a few weeks ago when Hurricane Henri came to visit.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
It's seems attorneys in Connecticut don't sue banks or loan servicers. I need an attorney even from another state that can bring an action in federal court.
Finding a good attorney is an art in itself and can be time consuming. No doubt there are competent litigators in Connecticut with the cojones to take on the bank in federal court but probably not many.

To try to locate one you could use your local bar association. You might also have some luck searching for debt collection attorneys; I think there's an online directory. Unfair debt collection is an area more likely to attract people because it's strict liability, can be punitive and includes attorney fees. A method of finding a good attorney I recommend is researching successful cases on Google Scholar. They usually reference the attorneys involved.