Spencer Rascoff, Zillow Group CEO, speaks about the state of the housing market in the U.S. at the iCONIC Conference in Seattle.
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- The Law Firm of Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC Announces a Proposed Settlement in Home Equity Mortgage Trust (“HEMT”)
- Can I get a loan modification if my mortgage is not behind?
- New FHA Loan-to-Value and Credit Score Requirements
- What Happens If You Cannot Pay Off Your Home Equity Line Of Credit When You Sale Your Home?
- Refinance a student loan
- Move Forward, Not Backward on Mortgage Reforms, CRL Tells Senate Banking
- Chase Loan Modification Centers to Open in Tri-State
- HSBC sells US mortgage portfolio to Credit Suisse for $1.5 billion
- Credit Suisse to Pay $5.28 Billion for Sale of Toxic Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Home Prices Climb 6.6 Percent in May 2017
Latest Mortgage News
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday November 15, 2017
- House Passage of Flood Bill Critical Step toward Reauthorization, Reform
- REALTORS®, Home Builders and Affordable Housing Advocates Rally Together to Denounce Federal Tax Reform Plan That Would Hurt Middle-Class Californians
- National Association of Realtors® Outlines Concerns in Advance of Tax Reform Vote
- Homeowners: Great Time to Sell, But Not to Buy and Here’s Why
- New Home Purchase Mortgage Applications Rebound in October, Up 16.1 Percent Year Over Year
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday November 14, 2017
- CoreLogic Reports Mortgage Delinquency Rates Lowest in More Than a Decade