There is good news for mortgage shoppers. The new FHA loan limits were released in December 2017 by The Department Housing and Urban Development (HUD) showing that in 2018 they have raised limits in many metro areas across the nation. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- What is a car loan?
- Can I Lock in a Mortgage Rate for 6 Months?
- Mobile Home Loans for Bad Credit
- How Can I Determine The Value of a Mobile Home?
- Can I defer a mortgage payment?
- How Many Times Can a Loan Modification be Done?
- Can I refinance while my house is in foreclosure?
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- How to Remove Your Name from a Cosigned Loan
- What is LoanSafe about?
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court