The United States Department of Justice (USDOJ) had charged and arrested Scott Tucker, 53, of Leawood, Kansas, and Timothy Muir, of Overland Park, Kansas, this past week with violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (“RICO”) and the Truth in Lending Act (“TILA”), that systematically evaded state laws in order to charge illegal interest rates as high as 700% on loans. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- How Many Times Can a Loan Modification be Done?
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- What does loss mitigation mean?
- Mobile Home Financing With Green Tree
- What is a car loan?
- Government Grants to Stop Foreclosure
- Can I defer a mortgage payment?
- Mobile Home Loans for Bad Credit
- Bank of America to face racketeering lawsuit for denying loan modifications
- Apply Online
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court