(Source: NAR) WASHINGTON, DC — As a vote on tax reform in the House of Representatives draws near, National Association of Realtors® President Elizabeth Mendenhall will outline how the House and Senate tax proposals are an attack on homeownership and middle-class Americans. Mendenhall will take questions from the media alongside senior NAR Government Affairs staff. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
Sorry. No data so far.
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court