(Source: NAR) WASHINGTON, DC — As a vote on tax reform in the House of Representatives draws near, National Association of Realtors® President Elizabeth Mendenhall will outline how the House and Senate tax proposals are an attack on homeownership and middle-class Americans. Mendenhall will take questions from the media alongside senior NAR Government Affairs staff. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Iceland Sentences 26 Corrupt Bankers To 74 Years In Prison
- Can the lender include late payments into the loan modification?
- Is it possible to obtain a second loan modification?
- How long does a loan modification take?
- Learning How a Loan Modification Works
- Can I get a loan modification if my mortgage is not behind?
- What is referred status when applying for a mortgage loan modification?
- California Homeowner Survivor Bill of Rights Passes
- Does defaulting on rent affect my credit?
Latest Mortgage News
- New 2018 FHA Loan Limits
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday January 3, 2018
- PHH Mortgage Corp. Settles Lawsuit With State Attorney Generals for $45 Million
- Mortgage Applications Decrease Over the Past Two Weeks
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday January 2, 2018
- What 2018 Tax Reform Means to Homeowners and Mortgages
- Current Mortgage Rates for Friday December 29, 2017
- November 2017 Home Sales Rise