CNBC’ Rick Santelli discusses the Realtors call for a mortgage liquidity fund with Peter Wallison, Former Treasury General Counsel.
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Can I refinance while my house is in foreclosure?
- Mobile Home Loans for Bad Credit
- What is referred status when applying for a mortgage loan modification?
- FHA HAMP Loan Modification Guidelines – Updated for 2014
- I Need Help Paying My Mortgage
- How long can a creditor attempt to collect a debt?
- Can the lender include late payments into the loan modification?
- Is it possible to obtain a second loan modification?
- FTC Returns Money to Consumers Harmed by Wealth Educators and Veronica Sesma Scam
- What is the definition of personal finance?
Latest Mortgage News
- New 2018 FHA Loan Limits
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday January 3, 2018
- PHH Mortgage Corp. Settles Lawsuit With State Attorney Generals for $45 Million
- Mortgage Applications Decrease Over the Past Two Weeks
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday January 2, 2018
- What 2018 Tax Reform Means to Homeowners and Mortgages
- Current Mortgage Rates for Friday December 29, 2017
- November 2017 Home Sales Rise