Popular LoanSafe Articles
- California Realtor Sentenced to 9.5 Years in Prison for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Holds Firm in January 2016
- Should I Accept My Loan Modification?
- Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Inch Up
- What is a Living Will?
- What is referred status when applying for a mortgage loan modification?
- Mortgage Rates Still Near Three-Year Lows
- Can I get a loan modification if my mortgage is not behind?
- US and European banks to cut 1.7 million jobs in the next decade
- Ocwen and NAACP Renew “Help & Hope for Homeowners” Borrower Outreach Events for 2016
Latest Mortgage News
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday November 15, 2017
- House Passage of Flood Bill Critical Step toward Reauthorization, Reform
- REALTORS®, Home Builders and Affordable Housing Advocates Rally Together to Denounce Federal Tax Reform Plan That Would Hurt Middle-Class Californians
- National Association of Realtors® Outlines Concerns in Advance of Tax Reform Vote
- Homeowners: Great Time to Sell, But Not to Buy and Here’s Why
- New Home Purchase Mortgage Applications Rebound in October, Up 16.1 Percent Year Over Year
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday November 14, 2017
- CoreLogic Reports Mortgage Delinquency Rates Lowest in More Than a Decade