There are currently 46 counties in the U.S. that had their maximum conforming loan limits for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages increased for the year 2015. This list below, will help both loan officers and mortgage borrowers understand these new higher limits in order to properly qualify for a new home loan.
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- End of HAMP May Hurt Struggling U.S. Homeowners
- Damian Kutzner and Jonathan Tarkowski Banned From the Debt Relief Business for Ripping off Homeowners
- Search for the Best Mortgage Rates
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday August 14, 2017
- Home Prices Climb to 6.2 Percent; Eclipse 2016 High
- Can Mortgage Servicing Companies Foreclose a Property?
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 2.8 Percent for the Week Ending July 28, 2017
- California Resident Pleads Guilty To Mortgage Fraud Conspiracy Charges
- Two Ohio Men Sentenced to 9 and 7 Years for Loan Modification Scam
- Former Newspaper Publisher, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Lender and Real Estate Agent Convicted in $20 Million Mortgage Fraud Scheme
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court