(Source: Demand Institute) – We studied 2,200 cities and towns in the US, and hundreds of metrics for each including their housing markets, to develop 9 profiles of American communities. There is a startling contrast in economic prosperity between successful and struggling American communities. America is divided into nine different community profiles, ranging from the successful — the “Affluent Metroburbs” — to the genuinely troubled — the “Endangered Communities.” Fifty percent of the American communities studied are struggling to find their way forward after the Great Recession.
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- What is a car loan?
- Can I Lock in a Mortgage Rate for 6 Months?
- Mobile Home Loans for Bad Credit
- Can I defer a mortgage payment?
- How Many Times Can a Loan Modification be Done?
- How Can I Determine The Value of a Mobile Home?
- Can I refinance while my house is in foreclosure?
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- How to Remove Your Name from a Cosigned Loan
- What is LoanSafe about?
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court