• Total voters

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Please start a thread in this section and tell your story including information about your loans so that we can assist..........

tad4u2win

LoanSafe Member
Aug 15, 2008
Washington Mutual.... and I'm not at all certain how their problems are going to affect my 5/1 ARM due to adjust in Dec 08'. Called Wamu and they offered another 5 ARM as a modification... this one at 6.35 I/O...given my first was 5.5, with money going to principle, this seems like jumping outta the frying pan into the fire. This is my first post in this forum so forgive me if I'm in the wrong venue...searched for WAmu topic but couldnt find one. I have above average credit history, payments always on time and even given market condition probably 90-100k in equity, (large initial down), wife and I both retired so income has been relatively fixed for the past 4 years, (don't have to worry about losing a job at least but we are interested in the stability of a fixed loan especially now....is it possible to get a modification to a fixed loan? Any comments greatly appreciated to these questions or pointing me to the right area of this web site. Thanks much and best of luck to all in your challenges.

Glitter

LoanSafe Member
Oct 4, 2008
GA
Hey Everyone,,
I'm new here and I'm so glad I found this site. I feel very alone in this so it's very comforting to read other stories knowing that we all share in the same pain.

My lender is Countrywide.

Thanks for being here,
Glitter

schwefls

New Member Guide & Litton Success
Jan 24, 2008
New Jersey
Glitter welcome to our forum:

Why don't you click on telll us you story give us some highlights and let's see what kind of advice we can provide you with.

Glitter

LoanSafe Member
Oct 4, 2008
GA
Thanks so much for your welcome....let me get myself together, this is so hard and emotional for me to talk about. I'm sorry! I'm having such a hard time putting it on "paper".

brokeandblue

LoanSafe Member
Jun 29, 2008
Newsflash for anyone with ocwen!

My house is being sold at the Courthouse on Monday. I have been trying to get a real human on the phone with Ocwen for several months. Guess what worked this week?

These email addresses that Cat has posted:

[email protected]
[email protected](CEO)
[email protected] (CFO)
[email protected]
Senior VP
[email protected] Senior VP
[email protected]
[email protected]

Within ten minutes of pushing the send button, I finally got a human--not one with feelings or anything, and no professionalism, but a human none the less. Probably too late for me, but write up a good complaint and try to negotiate. Send it to all of them at once. You will be noticed!</O:p

revcarrie

LoanSafe Member
Oct 25, 2008
Our lender is Citi-Mortgage however my cousin who is not on-line has Aurora and I have been trying to help her find a solution to her mortgage situation. I have suggested that her son get on his computer help her since he is there in Iowa and I'm in Oregon.

I don't see Aurora listed anywhere here. Is there help for a REALLY bad sub-prime predatory loan out here?