Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Hsbc

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Other not listed-pull post if not listed

Votes: 370 42.5%

• Total voters
K

ken88

Americas servicing on behalf of WellsFargo Home Mortgage and the first is myself<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

luvmyhorse

LoanSafe Member
Jul 29, 2009
Are you kidding?

Advertising for making home affordable on this site?

This is sickening.
join the protests AGAINST THE BANKS and against the making home affordable SCAM!

JOIN MY FACEBOOK PAGE WHERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING TOGETHER TO FIGHT, AND WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT UNTIL WE TAKE THE BANKS DOWN.

THE FACEBOOK PAGE IS HAMP boa

T. Barnes

LoanSafe Member
Jun 5, 2011
My loan was originated with First Horizon, but I understand the investor is Bank of New York

Martae007

LoanSafe Member
May 9, 2009
Chase for the first mortgages (3), seconds were with Chase, EMC and SLS - first two seconds were sold to collections....

wannakeepmyhome

LoanSafe Member
Jan 11, 2011
Bank of HELL not of America!!! Have been fighting for two years and now I recieve a Forclosure notice for July 5, 2011.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
Really sorry to hear that wannakeepmyhome. I remember when we received our first foreclosure notice. Bank of Hell is right.

wannakeepmyhome

LoanSafe Member
Jan 11, 2011
Nugirl, Im so sorry to hear that!!! Im fighting with everything I have..I dont want to lose my home. GOOD Luck, I will be praying for you.

nugirl

LoanSafe Member
Jan 24, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Nugirl, Im so sorry to hear that!!! Im fighting with everything I have..I dont want to lose my home. GOOD Luck, I will be praying for you.
Thank you so much. I submitted my HAMP APPEAL via e-mail, fax and through a HUD counselor who sent it to HAMP escalations. And I was told yesterday evening that the sale was canceled for at least another 30 days. Praise the Lord!! I will be praying for you as well.

nugirl

LoanSafe Member
Jan 24, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Thank you so much. I submitted my HAMP APPEAL via e-mail, fax and through a HUD counselor who sent it to HAMP escalations. And I was told yesterday evening that the sale was canceled for at least another 30 days. Praise the Lord!! I will be praying for you as well.
My sale date was only changed from 7/5 until 7/18. Well its better than nothing.