Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Hsbc

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Other not listed-pull post if not listed

Votes: 370 42.4%

• Total voters
K

ken88

Americas servicing on behalf of WellsFargo Home Mortgage and the first is myself<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Martae007

LoanSafe Member
Chase for the first mortgages (3), seconds were with Chase, EMC and SLS - first two seconds were sold to collections....

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Really sorry to hear that wannakeepmyhome. I remember when we received our first foreclosure notice. Bank of Hell is right.

nugirl

LoanSafe Member
Bank of HELL not of America!!! Have been fighting for two years and now I recieve a Forclosure notice for July 5, 2011.
Keep fighting!!!! I have a sale date of 7/5/11 as well. I was just denied HAMP and in-house. I'm sending in an HAMP appeal as I type this.
My servicer is Aurora w/ Deustche as investor

wannakeepmyhome

LoanSafe Member
Nugirl, Im so sorry to hear that!!! Im fighting with everything I have..I dont want to lose my home. GOOD Luck, I will be praying for you.

nugirl

LoanSafe Member
Nugirl, Im so sorry to hear that!!! Im fighting with everything I have..I dont want to lose my home. GOOD Luck, I will be praying for you.
Thank you so much. I submitted my HAMP APPEAL via e-mail, fax and through a HUD counselor who sent it to HAMP escalations. And I was told yesterday evening that the sale was canceled for at least another 30 days. Praise the Lord!! I will be praying for you as well.

nugirl

LoanSafe Member
Thank you so much. I submitted my HAMP APPEAL via e-mail, fax and through a HUD counselor who sent it to HAMP escalations. And I was told yesterday evening that the sale was canceled for at least another 30 days. Praise the Lord!! I will be praying for you as well.
My sale date was only changed from 7/5 until 7/18. Well its better than nothing.