Where to find HML

PennsylvaniaDad

LoanSafe Member
Jan 24, 2013
I secured my house with a lease option right before strategically defaulting on two rentals that were eating me alive due to the declining property values and the resulting class of renter. My accountant advised me that I already blew over $250k by owning and renting these properties.

Anyway, I'm out of that, but preparing myself to live with very ugly credit score. When it comes time to exercise my option to buy my current house, I'll only need to come up with approx. $60k on a $250k house. The balance is that low due to me paying rent on it for two years, as well as borrowing $50k from my pension plan.

My next steps are to find hard money lenders. I think it's a low profile business, so HML aren't that easy to fine.

Anybody think they can point me in the right direction?

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
I secured my house with a lease option right before strategically defaulting on two rentals that were eating me alive due to the declining property values and the resulting class of renter. My accountant advised me that I already blew over $250k by owning and renting these properties.

Anyway, I'm out of that, but preparing myself to live with very ugly credit score. When it comes time to exercise my option to buy my current house, I'll only need to come up with approx. $60k on a $250k house. The balance is that low due to me paying rent on it for two years, as well as borrowing $50k from my pension plan.

My next steps are to find hard money lenders. I think it's a low profile business, so HML aren't that easy to fine.

Anybody think they can point me in the right direction?
You have probably been this route, but the only thing we can suggest is to try googling the information you are looking for in your state as we would not have this type of information available on the forum unfortunately. After the mortgage meltdown and the demise of stated income, stated asset loans, it is very difficult to find.