When will they take my house????

mama392

LoanSafe Member
Dec 18, 2008
Looks like American Home Mortgage is going to come after me for deficency judgement. I got a letter today stating that they are transfering my loan to Real Time Solutions for collections. This after the letter I got last week that stated I was being transfered to Owen!! I give up!

TooBee

LoanSafe Member
Feb 21, 2013
Over the Rainbow
this PURE madness!!!!!!!

i'm hearing this story over and over that the lenders holding foreclosures and i "guess" are selling them to third parties. but for you, if this house is no longer in your name, that is just down right crazy.

i would see about getting a few FREE atty consults...you may be able to after them. ha...i know atty that just does that type of work against the lenders, and i'm sure you can find someone in your area.

with the respect for the deficiency judgement if you meet the guidelines for the mortgage debt relief act, (bk, insolvent and a few other situational categories) you should be ok, but i again would go over this with someone that can maybe give you some legal resolve or direction.

i know this is no help, but it will all work out, and again, i would go talk to someone about what you can do about this especially, in light of the fact the house is NOT in your name.

mama392

LoanSafe Member
Dec 18, 2008
this PURE madness!!!!!!!

i'm hearing this story over and over that the lenders holding foreclosures and i "guess" are selling them to third parties. but for you, if this house is no longer in your name, that is just down right crazy.

i would see about getting a few FREE atty consults...you may be able to after them. ha...i know atty that just does that type of work against the lenders, and i'm sure you can find someone in your area.

with the respect for the deficiency judgement if you meet the guidelines for the mortgage debt relief act, (bk, insolvent and a few other situational categories) you should be ok, but i again would go over this with someone that can maybe give you some legal resolve or direction.

i know this is no help, but it will all work out, and again, i would go talk to someone about what you can do about this especially, in light of the fact the house is NOT in your name.

Thanks TooBee but I don't have the time or money to get an attorney. We still are barely making our bills and any time off of work hurts. Like I've said before theres no money for them to come after. I guess we will wait and see what they try to do. Last resort I'll file chapter 7.

mama392

LoanSafe Member
Dec 18, 2008
it's just such needless harassment! so sorry you are going through this!

Thank TooBee. I'm tired of it. I've already spent 2 years of hell worrying about everything, now I'm going to have them hounding me for the remainder for who knows how long.