What are the income requirements to get a VA home loan in San Diego County?

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

mikethevet

LoanSafe Member
Jun 9, 2019
I am looking into getting a Veterans Affairs home loan in San Diego and I am having some trouble finding the exact requirements for this. I am looking to move to the area at the end of summer so I have to get a loan sorted out now so I have time to look at homes. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Drakus

LoanSafe Member
Oct 21, 2020
LA
I don't remember the exact number, but it wasn't very big, I hope you're doing well!

MrJohn

LoanSafe Member
Oct 21, 2020
I believe that the state and banks should help veterans well. My friend was in a situation when he was denied a loan due to low wages. He had his own small business, he made furniture in his old house, and this money was not enough. I tried to help him as much as I could, but he needed a nice new house and a lot of space for production. It's good that I came across these guys paydayinusa.com on the Internet. Thanks to them, we were able to rent a room for furniture production and he was able to take more orders. After half a year, the income has already doubled and were able to take out a home loan. I think it's very important to help your friends. So if you have something that did not work out, then contact your friends, family, they will always help.