What’s happened to this Website ??

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
too much stalking from the opposition makes certain discussion on an open forum a problem and you have to leave your messaging open on your profile (on both sides) to interact in private

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Umm, yeah. Or has the purpose of the forum changed? This is totally bewildering. I keep hoping it's a snafu. Strange things have occasionally happened to the site and then gotten fixed.

I'm naturally bemoaning the loss of Bagels but the whole site has been abridged down to a truncated version of its former self.

Stalking from the opposition doesn't have to be problematic, all you need to do is throw out a red herring now and then or just generally refer to things inconsistent with your situation, e.g., your servicer, state, status, loan balance, any number of identifiers.

If they know who you are already feed them misinformation or have some fun by baiting them.

But I can't see Moe choosing to radically change the site because of stalking. Maybe he just wants it to focus on modifications now. Hope not.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Don't forget to sue the trial court judge, the appellate court judges who affirmed the judgement, and even the state SC justices who denied your case, in Federal Court as last resort, not individually but in their capacity as judicial officers for failing to protect their constituents/tax payers while collecting big fat checks from us, demanding claw backs. Not to forget the foreclosure mills and the banks. CEOs. And use social media, post your court records on the internet. That will expose the fraud and their cowardice.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Hello all!

LoanSafe has been a free and anonymous forum since 2007 long before Facebook and other social media sites. The purpose of the forum is to get free help for your mortgage problems, regardless of the scenario or loan workout, to network, and a community for homeowners who are fighting to save their home or walk away. If you do not post your name, loan number, or address, there is no need to worry about stalking and or retribution from a bank, lender creditor, etc.

I have been letting people and long-time members have free will and free speech since 2007 as long as people are respectful and also do not attack me or other members. We recently had a website attack and spam which caused much of our old content to become corrupted so I had to clean up or delete most content to save the forum. I was not happy that I had to do it but I had no choice. I'm hoping some of the great old-time members who have been here for almost a decade like Isis etc can restart a new Bagels thread and understand that I meant no ill will by deleting these threads.

Traffic has been down for many years due to other social media sites like Facebook and also government propaganda/mind control of the US populace who will be caught sleeping when the next mortgage and real estate crisis hits. I suspect this to change in 2022-2026 when I predict we will have a massive foreclosure crisis.

I also own my own company and have a full time job now in addition to this forum. My time is very limited. But I plan to post new content and host a mortgage podcast soon to help people having mortgage problems.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Umm, yeah. Or has the purpose of the forum changed? This is totally bewildering. I keep hoping it's a snafu. Strange things have occasionally happened to the site and then gotten fixed.

I'm naturally bemoaning the loss of Bagels but the whole site has been abridged down to a truncated version of its former self.

Stalking from the opposition doesn't have to be problematic, all you need to do is throw out a red herring now and then or just generally refer to things inconsistent with your situation, e.g., your servicer, state, status, loan balance, any number of identifiers.

If they know who you are already feed them misinformation or have some fun by baiting them.

But I can't see Moe choosing to radically change the site because of stalking. Maybe he just wants it to focus on modifications now. Hope not.
Thank you for your comment and concern. If I can ask you one thing is to please see if you can talk with some of the old members you were close with and start a new Bagels 2.0 thread for you all. I can use the Way Back machine to get old content that was deleted but I think some of those threads are hundreds of pages so it would be impossible to harvest all the posts and comments over all those years.

em6

LoanSafe Member
I suspect this to change in 2022-2026 when I predict we will have a massive foreclosure crisis
@Moe Bedard I'm very curious about this. Can you elaborate on what specifically you think the cause of this will be? Maybe in a new thread since it may be off topic?

Thanks for the informative post, btw. ☺

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Oh wow. Did not see bagels was gone. I thought it was just a lag because folks get busy Everyone was doing quite well advancing interests. I have actually had one of those indepth discussions quoted by opposing counsel in a legal response. It's hard to be evasive and detail questions at same time. At least this group is so well educated on the process of foreclosure we can field questions! Interestingly sounding legal but always qualifying advice to check individual "state law" and judicial vs non-judicial in the process. lol. So very different from the beginning where it felt like we were all on the Titanic amidst the chaos in the fallout of the 2008 recession.

I do hope Moe can pull up/recreate the thread. Very informative for others trying to find out how to address these issues.

Edit - also tons of search engine web crawlers and foreign profiles no doubt affecting stuff

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Moe, Is it possible to reset the forum like you reset a computer? I have been able to recover information that way. I have used this on various systems where there is an autosave set and then go back and use a restore point prior to the crash. Some have it some don't. Just spit-balling on it. (Otherwise, I want Isisis to do part 2.)

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Thank you for your comment and concern. If I can ask you one thing is to please see if you can talk with some of the old members you were close with and start a new Bagels 2.0 thread for you all. I can use the Way Back machine to get old content that was deleted but I think some of those threads are hundreds of pages so it would be impossible to harvest all the posts and comments over all those years.
I'm relieved to hear from you Moe. I had a feeling it was some kind of technical issue. I was planing to start up a new Bagels thread no matter what.

It's sad though because Bagels was a repository of so much information and the history of so many homeowners fighting for thier homes and a wealth of information from almost every possible angle of the foreclosure mess. It had nearly a million views.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
@Moe Bedard I'm very curious about this. Can you elaborate on what specifically you think the cause of this will be? Maybe in a new thread since it may be off topic?

Thanks for the informative post, btw. ☺
You are welcome and thank you. I can start another thread soon. But to put it briefly in context for you, there are currently approximately 9-10 million borrowers who are late on their mortgage, not including about 1 million in active foreclosure. This was right at the start of Covid when they issued a year plus moratorium on all foreclosures and allowed most of these 9-10 million borrowers to not pay their mortgage via the Covid mortgage forbearance plans.

Then we had millions of renters who were allowed to live rent free via Covid rent forgiveness and these landlords who many were living month to month are also late.

In October 2020, 9.9 million Americans were behind on their mortgage or rent payments by the end of October and had little to no confidence that will make next month’s payment, according to the U.S. Census Household Pulse Survey.

The lockdowns caused by the Covid-19 pandemic have devastated businesses across the U.S. creating massive unemployment. Now that the moratoriums and unemployment protections have ended about 1-2 months ago, almost 10 million homeowners and renters are at risk of foreclosure or eviction.

In the last crisis, these numbers were easy to find and predict. Now, the US government is hiding them to not cause panic and for economic propaganda purposes.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Moe, Is it possible to reset the forum like you reset a computer? I have been able to recover information that way. I have used this on various systems where there is an autosave set and then go back and use a restore point prior to the crash. Some have it some don't. Just spit-balling on it. (Otherwise, I want Isisis to do part 2.)
It may be possible. I'm trying to find a developer that can help me. I will do my best. Please stay tuned!

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
I'm relieved to hear from you Moe. I had a feeling it was some kind of technical issue. I was planing to start up a new Bagels thread no matter what.

It's sad though because Bagels was a repository of so much information and the history of so many homeowners fighting for thier homes and a wealth of information from almost every possible angle of the foreclosure mess. It had nearly a million views.
Thanks for your input! I 100% agree! Yes, I was NOT happy and appreciated you all keeping the forum active and sharing with one another. I'm going to do my best to retrieve the data.