Wells Fargo Contact Information List

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

Skipy33

LoanSafe Member
Jan 1, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
First document everything. When, how and what was said. If there is even one inconsistancy then contact the WF Executive Offices in San Francisco and ask to speak with John Stumpf regarding your issue. Explain your experience to the receptionist and then send a letter to your State's Senators Offices with a cc: to Mr. Stumpf.

GoGators

LoanSafe Member
Dec 29, 2010
Hello,

3 days before foreclosure, I emailed Cara Heiden to get it delayed while doing a short sale. An executive member of her team called me,
who got the ball rolling, and it got delayed. Mind you, the foreclosure date had already been delayed 4 times, and the Wells Fargo negotiator
who had it at the time said its too late to delay and would not change his tune.

That's when I emailed everyone on this contact list, and Cara Heiden's office responded and was very professional.

My advice, be short and detailed in your letter. They are at the top, and you are asking for their help at a critical time, at least I was.
Be courteous, no matter what you have been through, and you might get someone at the top to help you.
They got my foreclosure delayed, and I am almost done with a short sale, God willing.

joseph gilbert

LoanSafe Member
Mar 11, 2011
pagosa springs, co. very rural.
by the way, after three hours on this site, it has been a godsend. people must stay informed and proactive. i've felt so alone against wells. i was a successful contractor until two years ago. it is our duty to tell everyone in america what we have been through and are going through. DO NOT GIVE UP!

BullyB

LoanSafe Member
Mar 16, 2011
Unnecessary charge off and now 2nd harrassment issues

I've been a Well's customer with great credit for many years. I purchased a 2nd home 6 years ago 3 years in, my income and job situation became unstable. I called Well's numerous times trying to work with them on a loan modification. The process was frustrating and basically because it was a second home (my retirement investment) they wouldn't work with me. Eventually, I had to throw in the towel. Rather than walk away, I worked hard to find a cash buyer in a market that is FLOODED with available property. While submitting additional approval paperwork and confirming I would pay a deficiency, Well's pushed it off to charge off. I was in shock - I tried to have it rescinded with Fannie May the Trustee willing to move forward with the short sale. I just needed the bank to approve it. They wouldn't. Now my credit is shot- To further the insult, I just received a notice and call about the 2nd and demanding payment of the $73K that was an equity loan, unsecured- it was taken out with the 1st. The type of loan that got many people in trouble. When I said there was no way I could pay: $75K or $23K the 30% of the loan nor $650/month- they said well how about $100 for a few months or can you borrow it from someone? Seriously? I dont have any money left- period. They can see from my income there isn't $600 bucks floating around. I'm so frustrated and left feeling completely helpless. My understanding is the banksa are getting insurance money for charging loans off- why are they then able to double dip and go after these balances? and now what are my options? I can't pay, my credit it ruined and now forcing me into bankruptsy? I've always had good credit, worked hard and support myself. I'm a single woman. I am at a loss what recourse I have- I hope some of these executives read this thread-

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Thanks for the email addys there were a couple I did not have. Sent them all a DEMAND FOR THE RELEASE OF THE DEED OF TRUST FROM THE PROPERTY OF JEFFREY L. SHURTLIFF A state of war exists with me and them and they sure have been blowin the phone off the hook at my lawyers office. LOL

joseph gilbert

LoanSafe Member
Mar 11, 2011
pagosa springs, co. very rural.
after two years of a) initially requesting a mod. for the full 100k 3 separate times... yes i sent all the proper docs, etc.. turned down for various weird reasons 2) not even requested a settlement but wf offered a negot. opportunity and i took it... sent in all docs for the 4th time3) talked to negotiator. was categorically refused unless i came up with 80k.4) have all ch 13 docs filled out ready to go.5) i will send in one more offer of 30k in the next week.. if refused, i will wait until the afternoon before the rule 120 hearing just to make sure that the wells lawyer has flown into pagosa springs and booked his room.. ie, at a several thousand $$ price tag of billable hours.. i will file for ch 13..... dodging the draft in 1970 for two years and facing a fed. prison term of two years, living in a travel trailer and building a house, raising three daughters, staying married through the crash, getting sober for 19 years(sobriety b'day on the 6th of may-same day as rule 120 hearing) keeping strong and resilient... all these things are hard. ch 13 is easy. it is almost too hard to wait for two more weeks to file!!!

Monserrat

LoanSafe Member
Jul 13, 2012
Has anyone here delat with Samir Alic and/or Leanne Miller at the Executive Office of Complaints? I have left Leanne about three messages since she took over my case on Thursday and no feedback whatsoever. Usually, Samir replied within 12 hours or less! Anyone knows this woman?

Ms.shan

LoanSafe Member
Aug 1, 2012
Is this current info? After submitting a mod request for the second time in nine months my hps just called. According to her, my second request has been sitting (untouched) with an underwriter for nearly a month. She has now expedited my file to a new underwriterin order to keep with the 30-45 day projection originally given. I should hear back in a "few" days. Of course I am hoping for good news but I would like to have the exec teams info available in order to contact them with a final plea for assistance. As a side note, twice in the past week I've seen someone outside my home taking pictures...now I'm really nervous! Should I be proactive and contact the exec team now?

Blue123

LoanSafe Member
Aug 26, 2009
sniglet,
Can you update the Cara Heiden, John Stumpf's mailing and e-mail address? I just got retruned certified mail from Cara Heiden says undeliverable.

Thanks

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
To file an action in the Court you must have a Cause for Action. That cause must have merit. When you file this action, the bank will cite your default if there is one. This will be established by the bank as Central to your case. Once this is established your case will be dismissed.

Bruce Hightower

LoanSafe Member
Apr 8, 2014
I am no longer in default . Payments are current but Wells Fargo will not valid date my debt as I have sent them a certified request. May I file a Queit Title

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Why if you are current, did you send them a validation of the debt? If you file a quiet title you still must show the court you have merit to file. They will come to court and ask the court to dismiss showing you signed a deed of trust or promise to pay and have been paying further showing agreement of the debt. You must have a cause for action. From the little you have given it suggests you do not have a cause of action.

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
I'll add a number to this list: Wells Fargo Executive Office of the President: 800-853-8516

To answer your question Hamlinresident: You can reach out to them anytime, it's not going to hurt you by calling them. In my opinion it will only help expedite your case as once the presidents office transfers you to the department that handles the mod they know you're playing ball at this point and not messing around. Maybe there are other views on this subject of getting them involved when something goes wrong but I don't think it matters to be honest.