Trying to Settle 2nd with SLS

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
Bigfrog, I'm not saying pay pay. These guys are ACTIVELY pursuing foreclosure. I've had numerous cases where borrowers have listed their homes for sale, attorneys involved, NOS filed. All with SLS...and a few others with RTR.

The lien is going to catch up to you at some point, you know it, everyone knows it. If you want it to keep gaining interest or don't have the ability to do anything to get these guys off your back, that's the only option you have is to let it lie. In your case, you enjoy harassing the people on the other line with SLS, as much as I'd like to say they deserve it - they are human just like anyone else. Whenever I have conversations with SLS, they are professional. I would never, ever advise someone to call them and tell them to shove it. The more you piss them off, the more you're pissing off a sleeping bear...if you don't want to cure the lien - don't answer their call, block the number but don't call them, tell them to shove it and whatever other derogatory words/terms you're using. That's not going to get you anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jzone

bigfrog

LoanSafe Member
Aug 31, 2011
This is exactly what Lenders want people think. Getting people scared and confused.

Do you realize what you are saying are confusing? Sleeping bear, that's some sort of joke to me. They are more like sleeping chicken. Why block them when I am enjoying it? What are they going to do? Yah.. they are professionally asking you to ask your clients to pay pay!! And it sounded like your clients are paying dearly. The truth is, the lenders are going to skin you alive if they had a chance. In my case, I am the awakening one, and I realize they can't do anything.

As for the interest or whatever fees that piling up, the higher the better. It would just mean that I have indirectly gained more.
Once again, if you or anyone has contact/connection with SLS/lenders, please tell them, "If someone asks or demands a foreclose, grant them one! Else they will tell you to shove it."

bigfrog

LoanSafe Member
Aug 31, 2011
My neighbor just sold their house. Maybe my house is worth what SLS was expecting. But that's irrelevant. They are more than welcome to foreclose. Not sure what they are holding back on. I must be missing something. Or they must be missing something.. this is strange. very strange.