The Time Has Come to Unite as One & Monitor Mortgage Servicers

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nativelasvegan

I too have time to make telephone calls. Since I am in Texas and already have my State Senators on speed dial, I would be happy to make calls on behalf of everyone who lives in Texas.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
get some of the attorneys to quit acting like attorneys and tell us what we need to know that will help(loop holes, facts, what works/what doesn't) instead of being general or round about. include people that work for the servicers and processors or anybody of that nature who knows about this stuff and we have some ammo. i can make one or two phone calls a day. what if we had 100-200 calling the same number about the same thing in a day.
That is what I am saying.

It is simple. You all do what you normally do and process your own modification, but agree to process in one data center that we can use to organize this all.

• A group of lets say 100-200 homeowners with Bank Of America would act as a unit on LoanSafe. This unite helps one another with private info off the forum, numbers, tricks etc and we can even have weekly conference calls on specific lenders.
  • If one of the group is getting screwed and the group agrees, they attack as one and do not let up until that union member gets help
  • Hold the servicers feet to the phone, media and government fire.
  • Rinse repeat
  • EVENTUAL REAL CHANGE!!!
ama said
Of course, I would be in for any fight! I was posting on an earlier thread about the need to have our collective voices heard. One note Moe, I have the Countrywide sub-forum bookmarked and always go right to it... since being unable to post replies, I clicked on the forum tab and that is how I came across your post for today. If other members cannot reply on the other sub-forums, many may have just assumed the site is down and left for the day! You may want to post a link to this thread on all the sub-forums to direct more attention to it :)
Thanks for the tip. I may do that now, but easier said than done ;)

BobandArlyn

LoanSafe Member
Sep 11, 2009
Santa Rosa, CA
Great. I am thinking it will not be much time, just like you al do now but in a more organized, group effort.

I am thinking the best way is to get lender representatives that are willing to donate time, organize and talk to the media.
My skills....typing, typing, typing, formatting, etc. Anything I can do when the time comes, please let me know. Also, PowerPoint presentations, basic Excel, data inputting. Researching. Thanks MOE, this is actually exciting.

Believe

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2009
ama125, can we get onto other threads and direct all the people here? Or are all the other threads closed for posting?

art4ari

LoanSafe Member
Aug 11, 2009
Count on me, I have two full days a week I can dedicated on top of my own mod...thanks Moe!

wow_in_CA

LoanSafe Member
May 27, 2009
Moe-

I would appreciate at least having archive access to the old forums. There is alot of useful info buried in all of it.

Thanks

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Let's see how many more homeowners we can get. Please keep the feedback and volunteers coming. Thank you all.....I will keep track of this and organize so we can discuss later. That is if we can get enough participants to make this worth while.

Wow in Ca, this info will be available as always but not now. I have given away info for free and helped homeowners for free for years, that will continue. I have been fighting battles for over two years and when you are the General and you are seeing no progress in the fight, a smart general stops, makes his troops stop, regroup, reassess and draw a new plan based on that data.

Here, you all can do whatever you like and this is not the army. We can keep this forum unorganized and chaotic with the same ole questions over and over or we can start working together for real change. If I don't get a whole lot of people interested, well then, I guess this is it and we will continue helping as we have on LoanSafe.org.

However, I truly think we could make some progress and change on how homeowners are treated and handled during the loan modification process.

For now I need patience, people willing to join and to see if this will work. I take it you are one of the people who are not interested Wow, right?

Believe

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2009
Moe, we are willing and this will work. We are a tenacious group of people.

Jillian118

LoanSafe Member
Jun 2, 2009
Southern Cali
Moe,

Southern california reporting for duty!

But seriously perhaps we need to start with a mass email campaign to the people who are responsible for keeping these banks in line in the first place. The ones who started this whole hope for homeowners stuff and bailed out the banks in the first place. The ones who need to know that that money never trickled down here...to the actual home owners.

I don't know how many members are on this forum, but I can only imagine If we pick the top mucky muck, pick one news agency etc... and all of us email them with our stories, timelines and lack of success with a similar subject line that references Loansafe.org. I know if it were me & I recieved hundreds and hundreds of emails from a particular group it would get me thinking.

Just my 2 cents....which in this current economy isnt even worth that!

disillusioned

LoanSafe Member
Jun 16, 2009
I'm officially in foreclosure, how to file an extension?

Hello all,

My NOD is Sept. 2, 2009. I live in CA. How long before I receive my Notice of Sale? I received a call from FFHA, I don't know what FFHA stands for, but I was afraid to answer it. Apparently, I need to file an extension for the foreclosure based on the message that was left in my voicemail. What is that? Is that a standard process for foreclosure?

Please help.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Awesome. We need A LOT more people to get this going and to have any type of group effort.

The problem I always have is there will be a great group of say 50 members that will pitch in and fight, but many of the other members will not. Then there another 500,000 guests that visit LoanSafe every month and never say a peep.

The banks are organized. The government is organized. Damn Acorn is organized.

The consumer goes to work, pay his or her bills, taxes and walks alone. We are conditioned to be apathetic and to not fight back against those who control the strings that guide your lives and destinies. AND WE PAY their salaries and drive 77% of the economy. Yet we have no voice.

When are people going to stand up?

Hell, we all forgot about the trillion dollar bail out to the banks and that was supposed to be based on saving homeowners. YOU ALL WERE LIED TO, yet we sit here every day doing the same ole thing. Taking the abuse like this is just the way it is.

I can't do this alone or with what we have here. We need numbers to be a force.

Kind of like a homeowner tea party group.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Re: I'm officially in foreclosure, how to file an extension?

WE MUST STOP, THINK, ORGANIZE & UNITE! (58 Viewing)
MEMBERS LET'S UNITE - I had to shut down the forum because there is too much chatter on the board and we need to FOCUS on real world solutions for struggling homeowners. For two years I have done the same thing day in and day out and now is the time to STOP, THINK, SHARE AND PLAN on what WE can do TOGETHER TO STOP THIS BS!!! Please share your ideas and join today's ONLY discussion.

Believe

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2009
Moe, it's because we have been beaten up so bad. We don't trust anyone anymore. Those of us who are here right now trust you, and we know what you're capable of doing. But, many of the visitors don't. We're going to gain their trust, and we'll have a homeowners tea party real soon. Don't give up on us. Give us a chance. I'm committed to this thing. By the way, where's Evan?

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
Me again from CA (and with ever-lovin Chase/WaMu). When you said "tea party," I thought - what ABOUT those guests who read this and don't log in? Many are probably just like us, but you can imagine there are lurkers out there whom we might not want to be perusing our info once organized. I don't know if there is a way to make it a closed thread/site or not, but just a thought. On the other hand, if we are open about uniting, maybe the effect would be to force them to do what they are supposed to do and modify our @@ loans!

Liz Medrano

LoanSafe Member
Jul 29, 2009
Fort Myers, FL
I agree it seems that only a few of us are using our voices....we need everyone onboard to speak loud and clear. We are not getting attention because we are not uniting.......

Status
Not open for further replies.