Southern California
www.loansafe.org
/
/
/
/
/
/
Dear LoanSafe members, struggling homeowners, home fighters or just plain ole good Americans,

Today we MUST discuss real world solutions for homeowners who have been getting screwed in every which way. For OVER 2 years I have seen the same BS come out Washington DC and from mortgage servicers. I can swear before you here and God that it is basically the same lies and deception as when I first started this forum in the summer of 2007.

The same stories over and over again, but with new member names and grateful Moms, Dad's, husbands and wife's who could finally sleep a night because they found a place (LoanSafe.org) to share their struggles and help one another through one of the most painful times in their lives. Yet, we still are in the same pain and many millions suffer alone in their homes, not knowing what to do or where to turn.

I HAVE THE SOLUTION AND I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS AND INPUT TO SEE IF WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK.

This does not need to be rocket science and we can keep this simple as the ABC's, really. :eek:

Who is your voice? Who is fighting for the American homeowner who is doing everything right?

1. What I see is million of people fighting alone when they should fight collectively as one.
  2. Form a Homeowners Union/Real Social Community and members elect state Representatives and lender reps to organize, fight, lobby, deal with media etc.
  3. Union acts as one but as groups based on state and lender
  4. All this is done utilizing technology, web based project planners, reporting systems etc.
  5. We revers police the mortgage servicers, lenders and Washington by members who self input their data through a project planner/CRM that manges their loan modification from start to finish with built in email, calendars, videos etc.
  6. We the people provide the media with the real data from real homeowners monthly and the state reps for the homeowners union can deal with local media
  7. Members will pay it fwd and help those in need and step in when someone may lose their home and acts as a team to apply pressure to the lender, media and government to SAY THAT THIS FORECLOSURE SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.
  8. Members will have a full record of their communications, emails, etc. during the process that they can use to send to the media, lawyers and or the government to prove they were railroaded.;)
  9. Rinse and repeat these processes until this union becomes a force.
  10. Oh and it does not cost dime, just donations.:D
So, what do you all think. Please criticize, share and tell me what we should do. Everyones input will be appreciated!!!
/
/
/
/

Believe

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2009
The Time Has Come to Unite & Monitor Mortgage Servicers

I'm at the phone/computer and ready to go. Give me my first assignment. I'll take the e-mail list for all loansafe members as a place to start. Praise the Lord for Moe. Come on you guys, this may be our only chance to do something about this mess we are in.

Reactions: razmik

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Re: Forum for Predatory Lending Attorneys Wanted

To be honest with you, I have been working with attorneys for the last two years and it has not got any better. Simply put, there are not enough good hearted attorneys who tell the truth that would sincerely help people and or donate their time to answer questions here.

They might be out there, but for the most part I have found lawyers to be similar to mortgage brokers and car salesman. I have seen A LOT of snakes in the legal field and just down right dirt bags. Fransen and Molinaro is one of the few firms that I know of that will tell the truth and do not scam their clients.

If any lawyers are reading this and want to chime in, go right ahead.

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
I'm home sick but not that sick. "Believe" is in Iowa. I'm in CA. Do we want to identify folks by state? Foreclosure laws are different.... or maybe have groups of states that have the same laws....

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
At first I think we need to just unite as one in a private forum/project planner and as the union grows, we break off sections. But at first we will just need members who are willing to join and participate as a unit and we can first just have ONE UNION but group homeowners by lender and when it grows, by lender and state.

That way we can have say 200 homeowners with Bank Of America and that can be great power to fight as one instead of one homeowner fighting all alone. Every month we can give CNN, NBC etc the true data on what they are doing to help with graphs, mods, bs etc and it will come from the homeowner themselves. If a homeowner is losing their home, we can all sign a declaration as witness to send to the media and our government that B of A foreclosed on a home they shouldn't have.

This will BE THE TOUGHEST thing to over come. How many homeowners are willing to join each other and fight???????????

We will see how many people reply here.

Believe

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2009
Moe, can I get a list of e-mail addresses for all loansafe members? Or, can you e-mail your post to all loansafe members? How about visitors to the site? Can we get e-mail addresses for them?

Social Apocalypse

LoanSafe Member
Mar 17, 2009
Washington State
Re: Forum for Predatory Lending Attorneys Wanted

Thanks Moe, I concur, totally.
I would give ANYTHING to work with Fransen & Molinaro, they seem AWESOME. Unfortunately they don't practice in Washington State. I contacted about 50 attorneys in our state through the state bar, and they ALLLLL referred me to ONE attorney (whom I HAVE met with). That is how bad it is... ONE attorney who understands all of this in our state... and guess what? She doesn't have TIME to help me. (She was awesome by the way).

It's awful...

BobandArlyn

LoanSafe Member
Sep 11, 2009
Santa Rosa, CA
Count us in! I'm working full time right now (until December), but I certainly can devote some time to this to make a difference. When I retire in December, I'm on it as much as you need me to be. THANKS MOE!

Arlyn of BobandArlyn

Reactions: 1 person

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Moe, can I get a list of e-mail addresses for all loansafe members? Or, can you e-mail your post to all loansafe members? How about visitors to the site? Can we get e-mail addresses for them?
I am sorry, but I can't let data out like that without explicit approval from each and every member. I however manage this data and can send email newsletters and organize the back end since these members joined LoanSafe.org.

I do not send emails out to members at all. I can start a weekly newsletter that tries to unite homeowners,

Count us in! I'm working full time right now (until December), but I certainly can devote some time to this to make a difference. When I retire in December, I'm on it as much as you need me to be. THANKS MOE!

Arlyn of BobandArlyn
Great. I am thinking it will not be much time, just like you al do now but in a more organized, group effort.

I am thinking the best way is to get lender representatives that are willing to donate time, organize and talk to the media.

N

nativelasvegan

Ready, willing and able!
Let me know what I can do to help.
Skills/qualifications - I was a paralegal for about 20 years. Very organized. Currently a Realtor in Texas. Good on the internet. Good at drafting letters/documents. Average to above average understanding of financing, mortgages, etc.
I AM READY!

Believe

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2009
I am sorry, but I can't let data out like that without explicit approval from each and every member. I however manage this data and can send email newsletters and organize the back end since these members joined LoanSafe.org.
Thank you, Moe. If you ask, the members will come.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Great!! :)

What I am thinking is that we get as many people as we can here to say they are willing and ready, then we schedule some type of conference call and then maybe it is a vote on who the leaders will be. Like an army

Lets say a homeowner works and only have time to do your own modification. GREAT, we need you to be a soldier by your willingness to participate in our reporting and surveys. If you have time and are savvy, then maybe you will be a General for your lender like Chase you gather the troops, collect data and report to the media and Washington.

N

nativelasvegan

nativelasvegan - very familiar with Bank of America. Maybe we can assemble "teams" according to the various financial agencies and appoint a "team leader" for each division. Just a thought. I will do everything I can. :)

jinksy

LoanSafe Member
Jun 14, 2009

I do not send emails out to members at all. I can start a weekly newsletter that tries to unite homeowners A news letter would be the best thing to do. Let everyone know what we can do to fight. I would imagine even those that have been foreclosed on already or members that have not been around for a while would be interested in doing whatever is needed.,

Great. I am thinking it will not be much time, just like you al do now but in a more organized, group effort.

I am thinking the best way is to get lender representatives that are willing to donate time, organize and talk to the media. That's a great idea.
I will do whatever I can to further this. Just let me know whatever needs to be done and if possible I will do it.

dan m

LoanSafe Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manteca- California
get some of the attorneys to quit acting like attorneys and tell us what we need to know that will help(loop holes, facts, what works/what doesn't) instead of being general or round about. include people that work for the servicers and processors or anybody of that nature who knows about this stuff and we have some ammo. i can make one or two phone calls a day. what if we had 100-200 calling the same number about the same thing in a day.

ama125

LoanSafe Member
Jun 18, 2009
Reading, PA
Of course, I would be in for any fight! I was posting on an earlier thread about the need to have our collective voices heard. One note Moe, I have the Countrywide sub-forum bookmarked and always go right to it... since being unable to post replies, I clicked on the forum tab and that is how I came across your post for today. If other members cannot reply on the other sub-forums, many may have just assumed the site is down and left for the day! You may want to post a link to this thread on all the sub-forums to direct more attention to it :)

Reactions: NeedhelpinPA.
Status
Not open for further replies.