Thank you NACA!

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

LovingOcwen

LoanSafe Member
Nov 16, 2013
St. Albans New York
I would like to thank NACA for helping me get a great modification with OCWEN. It's been a long and winding road for me, not with OCWEN had another servicer. It feels really good to wake feeling like your home belongs to you again.
Within the past two weeks, I've painted my house, had my wood floors finished and just ordered some carpet. Thanks again.

Old Mortgage-$2191
New Mortgage-$1129
Principal reductionf of $63,000 for next three years
2% interest rate.

I hope everyone that qualifies for a modification get what they want:bigsmile:

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Within the past two weeks, I've painted my house, had my wood floors finished and just ordered some carpet. Thanks again.

Old Mortgage-$2191
New Mortgage-$1129
Principal reductionf of $63,000 for next three years
2% interest rate.
Nice way to treat yourself right before the Holidays and beat the storm!:) I know you have received an amazing modification and I'm glad that NACA was able to assist you through this daunting process, only Ocwen would provide such excellent terms with a 2 percent fixed for the life of the loan!

LovingOcwen

LoanSafe Member
Nov 16, 2013
St. Albans New York
Nice way to treat yourself right before the Holidays and beat the storm!:) I know you have received an amazing modification and I'm glad that NACA was able to assist you through this daunting process, only Ocwen would provide such excellent terms with a 2 percent fixed for the life of the loan!
Yes indeed! I have not had a tree up in years. Even though I don't have any little kids, it really inspired me to put one up. Happy Holidays!