Success Story......former Hudson, Now M&t Bank Investor In New Jersey

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

jojo1

LoanSafe Member
Jul 19, 2011
I finally received a modification after trying for 6 years! My loan was formerly owned by Hudson City Savings and they never agreed to modify my mortgage. Once they were bought by M&T bank, things started to go our way. The terms are not great but the terms work for my family, so we are thrilled beyond words!

Long story short: I was laid off from my job in 2008 and then started my own business in 2009. My income significantly decreased and didn't pay my mortgage for al out 4 years. They never served me with the complaint so I was very lucky there.

Now my business is doing well and my income has recovered significantly and I am able to make my payments. The lesson is to persevere and never give up. This website was a Godsend! They gave me the confidence that if I was ever served with a complaint, I could answer it.

There are some people here who had Hudson as their investor. Thank God they were bought out by M&T bank. Thank you loansafe for the great community of people you have here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Congratulations jojo!

Thank you so much for the kind words and also for sharing both your story and success with the LoanSafe community. It is great people like you who make this forum such an awesome resource.

I'm glad this all worked out for you and wish you the best!