Sticky: Up to Date Status on Chase Mods

DJStands

LoanSafe Member
Jan 11, 2011
Southern California
Who is your Attorney--ready to go for it. Have a great case such as yours. Very well documented. Also want to initiate suit regarding Chase's inability to prove the owner of our note--in our case it will constitute and unlawful foreclosure.

us013249

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2011
9 months and waiting

Applied April 09 and have been denied once because of insufficient paperwork that they already had three times. Now have received the Dodd-Frank paperwork but the beat goes on. Have stopped paying my $3600/month mortgage and am 5 months behind. Am underwater with the value and my job was eliminated so I took a package and early retirement. Have one in college as a Junior and one in High school as a senior. Lost job, underwater, hardship confirmed , no relief. Chase just keeps playing the game.

luvmyhorse

LoanSafe Member
Jul 29, 2009
NATIONWIDE BANK PROTEST

PICK YOUR BANK
MAKE A SIGN "MODIFY OUR LOANS"
THEN SHOW UP AND PROTEST.
IF THEY COULD BRING DOWN DICTATORS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, RISKING THEIR VERY LIVES, CAN WE NOT GET THESE BANKS TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US?

You bet we can!

We can protest in the thousands, and then the 10s of thousands, and then the 100s of thousands, UNTIL THEY MODIFY OUR LOANS.

IF YOU ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A VICTIM, HOW ABOUT YOU BECOME A REBEL AND SHOW THEM THAT WE MEAN BUSINESS AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO DOWN QUIETLY.

I have close contacts with a reporter from am major national newspaper and if we are willing to protest, I can get us TONS of MEDIA attention.

GO TO MY BLOG AND SIGN UP! TODAY.

sandiegosub

LoanSafe Member
May 23, 2010
didnt i recently hear something about if you are put on 3 month trial payments and make them all on time
that the bank then has to modify the loan anyone know anything about this i think it might be new gov
regulation or result of law suits

luvmyhorse

LoanSafe Member
Jul 29, 2009
3 trial payments then the banks HAVE TO MODIFY

don't start drooling over this one. THERE WAS TALK, about this, but an article in the HUFF post yesterday already relayed that they are backing out of this.

The banks won't agree to it.