REST Report "RESTReportMatters.com Forum Users and Results"

clgirl

LoanSafe Member
Hello,
Is the following contact info still current for Loanmodhelpcenter.com?

We sent our info (9 inputs) yesterday to:
[email protected]
855-678-6690 OR LOCAL 619-202-0044
and wanted to verify contact info. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello,
Is the following contact info still current for Loanmodhelpcenter.com?

We sent our info (9 inputs) yesterday to:
[email protected]
855-678-6690 OR LOCAL 619-202-0044
and wanted to verify contact info. Thanks in advance for your help!
Yes it is up to date, please keep us posted on how it goes.

Do you remember me?
Cat - perhaps you can shed some light on my new dilemma with BOA. My loan mod was set up that every June 1st for 3 years, they would forgive 22,998.63 each year for a total of $68,995.89. According to my account, they took the whole balance off on 8/23/12 and sent me a 1099 for the whole amount. Which was great because I didn't have to pay taxes on it last year. Well, I kept seeing it on my statement as non-interest bearing principle balance so I e-mailed them - they wrote me back that the whole thing was completed at one time on 8/23/12. I called today to see why it is sitting as a balance still, and the guy is like - I don't see where it was written off. "You may have to amend your taxes, this could be a mistake????? - He is having it investigated which could take 30-45 days? I am so pissed and sick of this. Any comments?

Do you remember me?
Cat - perhaps you can shed some light on my new dilemma with BOA. My loan mod was set up that every June 1st for 3 years, they would forgive 22,998.63 each year for a total of $68,995.89. According to my account, they took the whole balance off on 8/23/12 and sent me a 1099 for the whole amount. Which was great because I didn't have to pay taxes on it last year. Well, I kept seeing it on my statement as non-interest bearing principle balance so I e-mailed them - they wrote me back that the whole thing was completed at one time on 8/23/12. I called today to see why it is sitting as a balance still, and the guy is like - I don't see where it was written off. "You may have to amend your taxes, this could be a mistake????? - He is having it investigated which could take 30-45 days? I am so pissed and sick of this. Any comments?
Of course I remember, Cheryl, you fought hard for over two years for a modification and finally received a good modification with the help of Michael from the Loan Mod Help Center. Which I know was a huge relief for you. In this scenario I am not sure why they have not reduce that amount by at least the first 22k. This is something that Michael would be able to help you out with. He has some really good points of contact within BofA that he can speak with directly about your account.

He can be reached here;

855-678-6690

Please let us know how it goes.

Please let us know how it works out.
As usual, Michael is wonderful and so willing to help! Even a year later, which is great. I fax'd him all the documents and he will let me know.

If anyone needs help with getting your loan, Michael is definitely the way to go! Have a great weekend, and I will keep you updated!

As usual, Michael is wonderful and so willing to help! Even a year later, which is great. I fax'd him all the documents and he will let me know.

If anyone needs help with getting your loan, Michael is definitely the way to go! Have a great weekend, and I will keep you updated!
That is great news that you were able to speak with Michael and he is going to help you out. Hopefully you will have an answer soon.

Once again, Michael of the Loan Mod Help Center comes to my rescue!! I was running out of time since Nationstar will become my mortgage holder on July 1st, I had to resolve my issue with BOA. Of course, calling the customer service nu,mber several times proved useless.

We did a three party conversation with the office of the CEO on Thursday - Michael asked all the right things and I got assigned a service request number and they will take care of it. I already got assigned a CRM and they said since I did this before the Nationstar transfer, BOA would resolve.

Thanks so much, Michael and if anyone out there needs help - call him!!

Once again, Michael of the Loan Mod Help Center comes to my rescue!! I was running out of time since Nationstar will become my mortgage holder on July 1st, I had to resolve my issue with BOA. Of course, calling the customer service nu,mber several times proved useless.

We did a three party conversation with the office of the CEO on Thursday - Michael asked all the right things and I got assigned a service request number and they will take care of it. I already got assigned a CRM and they said since I did this before the Nationstar transfer, BOA would resolve.

Thanks so much, Michael and if anyone out there needs help - call him!!
That is awesome news Cheryl, I am so glad that Michael was able to help figure it out with you.

That is awesome news Cheryl, I am so glad that Michael was able to help figure it out with you.
Okay - nothing ever goes smooth with these banks. Michael helped me with BOA, they agreed that the 68,995.89 listed as deferred principle balance was written off in August, 2012 hence the 1099C from them.

They never sent me anything in writing!!! Told me to send my loan mod to NationStar and let them know details. I sent them all to Research Department on July 17th. Now, I can not get anyone at NationStar to talk to me.

Now Nationstar still has the 68,995.89 listed as deferred principle balance.............

Does anyone have a better phone number or contact at Nationstar I can call?

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Hi CHERYLG66

Okay - nothing ever goes smooth with these banks. Michael helped me with BOA, they agreed that the 68,995.89 listed as deferred principle balance was written off in August, 2012 hence the 1099C from them. They never sent me anything in writing!!! Told me to send my loan mod to NationStar and let them know details. I sent them all to Research Department on July 17th. Now, I can not get anyone at NationStar to talk to me. Now Nationstar still has the 68,995.89 listed as deferred principle balance............. Does anyone have a better phone number or contact at Nationstar I can call?
I recommend you write a letter to NationStar's office of the CEO instead of wasting your time on the phone.

Nationstar doubled their loan portfolio, and are happy they have so many new loans to service. It will take about 60 days for all account information to be "boarded" in their system, and as long as CherylG55 has the 1099 showing the write off of the principal it will be corrected at nationstar. If anyone else is having issues they can't resolve with nationstar just email me at [email protected] with subject line "nationstar issues"
-michael

Cat, Tom and Michael - Thanks for your great help as usual. I printed out the phone numbers. I got my September statement and it is still listing the 68,995 as deferred principle balance. But I have proof it was written off, like Michael said so I will keep plugging away - thanks again!

Anyone have any contacts for the CEO of Nationstar?

Michael, Tom and Cat - thanks for contact info! I waited for my October statement yesterday and the $68,995 is still there so I did an e-mail to CEO - [email protected] The "Executive Office" called me at 6 pm last night and assured me it would be resolved by Sept 24th. He felt it was just a system issue. But he was very nice and assured me he would take care of it even if he had to contact Bank of America.

So, pass this e-mail address along to people with problems with Nationstar - I will keep you posted!

Michael, Tom and Cat - thanks for contact info! I waited for my October statement yesterday and the $68,995 is still there so I did an e-mail to CEO - [email protected] The "Executive Office" called me at 6 pm last night and assured me it would be resolved by Sept 24th. He felt it was just a system issue. But he was very nice and assured me he would take care of it even if he had to contact Bank of America.

So, pass this e-mail address along to people with problems with Nationstar - I will keep you posted!
thanks cherylG55 - yes anyone having issues and just don't trust nationstar or don't want to deal with them on their own or with non-profit assistance, then know you can always email loansafe's loan mod help center at [email protected].

i would also encourage emailing [email protected] and [email protected] as well if you want to try to work with them on your own.

here is a link to nationstar third party authorization form download it print it and sign it and send it over to [email protected] so we can call and/or email nationstar together to get your case resolved.

here is their info on the customer relations office at nationstar:

Nationstar Mortgage LLC is committed to maintaining superior customer service. The purpose of the Customer Relations Office is to address unresolved issues and concerns that may be beyond the scope of standard customer service issues and to insure our customers’ continued satisfaction with all of our services.

Although the Customer Relations Office is not involved with the servicing or origination of your loan, a Customer Relations Officer is knowledgeable in all areas of compliance, loan servicing and origination related laws, state and federal regulations and has a strong familiarity with standard industry practices. The Officer has the ability to interact with all departments and their management to investigate any area of the origination or servicing of your loan that may not appear to you as reasonable or appropriate. The Officer will conduct the investigation objectively and with the consideration of all issues involved. If necessary, recommendations will be made to management in order to provide the best resolution available to you. The Officer will maintain communication with you throughout the process of the investigation and inform you directly of the findings and final resolution.

If you are not satisfied with the process of the origination or servicing of your loan, the Customer Relations Officer will serve as your source for assistance with unresolved issues and concerns.

At Nationstar Mortgage, your business and total satisfaction are very important. We take all matters seriously. Therefore, when you send an escalated concern to the Customer Relations Office, you can expect to receive a written acknowledgment of your escalation within 3 business days of receipt, and a written proposal for resolution within 15 business days of receipt.

Contact Information:

Customer Relations Office
Nationstar Mortgage LLC
350 Highland Drive
Lewisville, TX 75067
[email protected]

Nationstar Mortgage Customer Service Number: <nobr style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;">1-888-480-2432</nobr>