REST REPORT - Know what your bank does not want you to know!

leterbuck

LoanSafe Member
Jul 15, 2012
Hi I'm a new member but not a new member, I use this site for information on how to save our home I have posted a couple of times, my problem is that I have submitted a REST REPORT 2 times only to have BOA (Servicer) not run the numbers, we have been in this battle with BOA for 2 years and lots of different CRM we have had our current CRM Carmon Moore for awhile but looking at that thread of contacts never seen her name she is with the office of the CEO and President? back to REST REPORT we qualified for TIER1 AND THE NEW TIER 2 and they have ran us for everything but what we requested they run us for Tier 2 and of course we don't qualify for anything. We went to escalations internal (BOA) and the MHA escalations the letter we received to day 3-4-13 says: Based on our review of your escalations case we have determined the following unfortunately, based on our review your loan is not eligible for a MHA program. A foreclosure is in the process for your property please respond to all foreclosure notices and contact us with questions. Mers is involved in our Mortgage and they can't produce a note we in this whole mess filled chapter 7 and was discharged , we live in a small Oregon town with not very up to date attorneys on the MERS laws or they not want to take on the big bank so what am I to do next? I'm in need of help. MJ

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Hi I'm a new member but not a new member, I use this site for information on how to save our home I have posted a couple of times, my problem is that I have submitted a REST REPORT 2 times only to have BOA (Servicer) not run the numbers, we have been in this battle with BOA for 2 years and lots of different CRM we have had our current CRM Carmon Moore for awhile but looking at that thread of contacts never seen her name she is with the office of the CEO and President? back to REST REPORT we qualified for TIER1 AND THE NEW TIER 2 and they have ran us for everything but what we requested they run us for Tier 2 and of course we don't qualify for anything. We went to escalations internal (BOA) and the MHA escalations the letter we received to day 3-4-13 says: Based on our review of your escalations case we have determined the following unfortunately, based on our review your loan is not eligible for a MHA program. A foreclosure is in the process for your property please respond to all foreclosure notices and contact us with questions. Mers is involved in our Mortgage and they can't produce a note we in this whole mess filled chapter 7 and was discharged , we live in a small Oregon town with not very up to date attorneys on the MERS laws or they not want to take on the big bank so what am I to do next? I'm in need of help. MJ
leterbuck - michael here from REST Report Matters & Loan Mod Help Center i saw this thread and please email me at [email protected] and let's schedule a time.

I most likely ran your REST Report Matters Loan Disposition Analysis with Angela and want to assist in any way we can.

I have been working with several departments at Bank of America on loan mods and being paid by homeowners after they have received what they wanted such as an affordable loan mod.

I am working with:

Home Retention -Advocacy department, as well as the

Appeals department and the

Office of The CEO and President, Executive Customer Relations,

if we need to re-run your loan disposition analysis commonly referred to as the rest report matters i want you to be a successful user of that software analysis toolkit.

also, if you need to speak to an attorney in Oregon i can recommend Clarke Balcom and his website www.clarkebalcomlaw.com who is a foreclosure defense attorney.

we do not get paid by any bank, servicer nor attorney for referrals for working on cases just by homeowners for success in their cases or the software tool to help them see where they stand on their mod NPVs

michael

telaensarto

LoanSafe Member
Dec 27, 2012
Hello everyone, new to the forum here. I a got question, is the RESTReportMatters.comstill accepting clients? I've been trying to get in touch with them for the last month through emails, phone calls, etc and I was never able to get an answer back. Does anybody know a similar company that will offer the same service or something close. I'd really appreciate if somebody could point me in the right direction to find me a trustworthy company to get my report going. Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you guys.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Contact Michael from the Loan Mod Help Center, he should answer your call or return your email in a very timely matter!

[email protected]

Phone: 855-678-6690 OR LOCAL 619-202-0044

telaensarto

LoanSafe Member
Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for the info and the email Evan. I just wrote to the email address you provided me and was able to get in touch with people @ RESTReportMatters.com.
Guess I was using the wrong email address.
Thank you very much.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
NOT SURE THIS IS CORRECT THREAD, PLEASE MOVE IF NOT

I just wanted to post for anyone thinking of paying for the REST REPORT and/or using Loan Mod Help Center......I strongly recommend them....

My story would take much too long to post.........so i will not go thru all the details

Just know that i was behind 40 MONTHS (30+ when i hired Loan Mod Help Center) consider myself fairly intelligent and yet i was not able to navigate the modification maze that Bank of America had in front of me.....

I do not trust anyone to do my work for me, but a bit desperate and with a good feeling thanks to positive feedback here at loansafe , i had Michael become our middle man working on the modification with BOA......He spent many hours with back and forth, dealt with a few of my mini meltdown/rants of hating BOA (i still do !!) and was able to keep me focused and in line of all the many many many items i needed to fax to BOA via Mike......

I personally didnt think he would be able to get us to the finish line (only because of my distrust of BOA) but he always was positive and confident , that he/we would get that modification...........Well, yesterday we received approval of our Trial Modification and i believe it is a very fair , if not great , modification........Yes i am happy that Mike was able to help us get the modification......but i was more impressed with his professionalism and expertise of that is the modification system......if anyone is on the fence , been burned by another outfit or just desperate and out of options........i would suggest you call Mike directly and let him see if he can help you.......He will tell you the truth and will work to the end , if he thinks you qualify for a modification and not a foreclosure

i do not like posting feedbacks anywhere online, but this is one time , i feel that i should as i think it may help another homeowner (i get No compensation of any kind for posting this, other than a chance to say Thank You to Mike for his help)

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
NOT SURE THIS IS CORRECT THREAD, PLEASE MOVE IF NOT

I just wanted to post for anyone thinking of paying for the REST REPORT and/or using Loan Mod Help Center......I strongly recommend them....

My story would take much too long to post.........so i will not go thru all the details

Just know that i was behind 40 MONTHS (30+ when i hired Loan Mod Help Center) consider myself fairly intelligent and yet i was not able to navigate the modification maze that Bank of America had in front of me.....

I do not trust anyone to do my work for me, but a bit desperate and with a good feeling thanks to positive feedback here at loansafe , i had Michael become our middle man working on the modification with BOA......He spent many hours with back and forth, dealt with a few of my mini meltdown/rants of hating BOA (i still do !!) and was able to keep me focused and in line of all the many many many items i needed to fax to BOA via Mike......

I personally didnt think he would be able to get us to the finish line (only because of my distrust of BOA) but he always was positive and confident , that he/we would get that modification...........Well, yesterday we received approval of our Trial Modification and i believe it is a very fair , if not great , modification........Yes i am happy that Mike was able to help us get the modification......but i was more impressed with his professionalism and expertise of that is the modification system......if anyone is on the fence , been burned by another outfit or just desperate and out of options........i would suggest you call Mike directly and let him see if he can help you.......He will tell you the truth and will work to the end , if he thinks you qualify for a modification and not a foreclosure

i do not like posting feedbacks anywhere online, but this is one time , i feel that i should as i think it may help another homeowner (i get No compensation of any kind for posting this, other than a chance to say Thank You to Mike for his help)
Congratulations! Thank you for posting your experience and update with Loan Mod Help Center. I am so glad that Michael from Loan Mod Help Center was able to get you approved for an affordable modification.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
warmup - No servicers do not use a rest report to decide if they will pull the trigger.

they use their own proprietary systems and home value and method of income and expense and hardship verification.

rest report was a useful tool in 2010 through 2011 for NPV denials to show why the homeowner should qualify for a loan mod but recently we have not had anyone we can show has benefited from its purchase because of www.checkmynpv.com.

its easier to run your own NPV analysis with different home values and income at www.checkmynpv.com and send those results in with the help of the MHA HELP team by calling 888-995-4673 and asking for the MHA NPV help team.

if you have an NPV data inputs value chart with the values the servicer used to evaluate a loan mod, please send over to us via email for a complimentary evaluation to see if there are any data input errors or omissions.

-michael

MarkSimms

LoanSafe Member
Sep 22, 2014
easypaydayapproval.com
"The REST Report allows homeowners to know with certainty whether they qualify for a HAMP loan modification, and what the terms of that modification would be, BEFORE they apply, so no one has to go trough the costly, stressful and/or time consuming process for nothing. "
This sounds like a revolution in the home loan modification industry. What a refreshing change -- if people could find clarity around this very stressful issue and know right away what is required. Thanks so much for sharing this, guys.

Reactions: Michael tracy

Kiel Pattison

LoanSafe Member
Apr 24, 2016
Read this is what these crooks are hiding is from.

The defendent moves the court

Due to plantiff lack of standing to foreclose

I posses a 3 page ARM signed by me and David Specton Managing Director that is pay to the order of Countrywide

This is considered a special endorsement as it identifies a person that the instrument is payable to and only negotiable by that person see U.C.C. § 3-205. SPECIAL INDORSEMENT; BLANK INDORSEMENT; ANOMALOUS INDORSEMENT.

indorsement is made by the holder of an instrument, whether payable to an identified person or payable to bearer, and the indorsement identifies a person to whom it makes the instrument payable, it is a 3-110 apply to special indorsements.”

DiTech Finical which is the current servicer of the loan and has denied any open litigation. DiTech stated in the same letter that MERS is serving as the mortgagee as the nominee or overseer. Further it is a requirement that the plaintiff to foreclose be able to prove that it is the Owner and holder of a Promissory Note or Note and prove the balance due and owed on any alleged said Promissory Note or Note. See Matter of Staff Mortg. & Inv. Corp., 550 F.2d 1228 (9th Cir 1977),It has been shown that bankruptcy courts have followed the Uniform Commercial Code,

In Re Investors & Lenders, Ltd. 165 B.R. 389 (Bkrtcy.D.N.J.1994), unequivocally the Court’s rule is that in order to prove the “instrument”, possession is mandatory. In addition to the note, another element of proof is necessary – an accounting that is signed and dated by the person responsible for the account. Claim of damages, to be admissible as evidence, must incorporate records such as a general ledger and accounting of an alleged unpaid promissory note, the person responsible for preparing and maintaining the account general ledger must provide a complete accounting which must be sworn to and dated by the person who maintained the ledger.

See, Pacific Concrete F.C.U. V. Kauanoe, 62 Haw. 334, 614 P.2d 936 (1980), GE Capital Hawaii, Inc. v. Yonenaka 25 P.3d 807, 96 Hawaii 32, (Hawaii App 2001), Fooks v. Norwich Housing Authority 28 Conn. L. Rptr. 371, (Conn. Super.2000), and Town of Brookfield v. Candlewood Shores Estates, Inc. 513 A.2d 1218, 201 Conn.1 (1986).

Plaintiff is a trustee for asset backed securities that where made under the PSA or Pooling and Servicing Agreement. This agreement is of public recorded and can be found atonline athttp://www.secinfo.com. The CWABS is the depositor, Countrywide Home Loans Seller, Countrywide Home Loan Servicing LP as Master Servicer, and Bank of New York as Trustee for the AB4 series see Exhibit C or online at http://sec.edgar-online.com/cwabs-asset-backed-certificates-trust-2005-ab4/8-k-current-report-filing/2006/01/27/section4.aspx. The PSA has a master documentation custodian for the trust known as the MDC. The MDC is the holder of all the “original” notes and mortgages that occur under the PSA. The MDC provides proper documentation and attesting to all transfers and assignments and assures that they truly and timely took place and in the proper order in regards to the proper chain of assignment. The plaintiff has failed to provide if any exists of the proper transfer and assignment per the PSA. As to the Exhibit D an assignment of mortgage dated 6/6/2011 and filed in State of Hawaii Buruea of Conveyances on 6/21/11 as Document Number 2011-097575 occurred years after the trust was closed and shows a chain of A to D scenario which is the originator directly to the trust. This chain can’t legally occur and goes against requirements set forth in the PSA. It was further executed under and by parties who weren’t employed by the originator and just claim to have authority as signers or some other justification to type of “agency authority” from the originator. This has brought doubt to the defendant to rights and status as borrower under the National Housing Act and PSA filed by Plaintiff with the Exchange Commission. Therefore the defendant is now subject by illegal acts and omissions described in further below to the foreclosure case brought on by Plaintiff.

The neglect and disregard of Plaintiff in pursing foreclosure before obligations imposed on Plaintiff by the PSA in various manner, including, but not limited to:

1.Failure to and of administering and servicing subject mortgage loan required by federal and state laws.

2.Disregard to administer standard practices of mortgage lenders and servicers.

3.No attempt to provide proper servicing of the residential mortgage loan required prior to pursuing a foreclosure action. Disregard to the Fair Debt Collections Acts in laws provided by congress for the following but not limited to: § 802(a) abusive practices, § 807(2) & § 807(2)(A) False or misleading representations, and § 808(A)& § 808(B) Unfair practices.

4.The Plaintiff never provided the opportunity or ability to defendant for modification, waiver, forbearance or amendment to terms that are of general subject to the loan generally required pursuant to the PSA.

5.Defendant is being illegally subjected by Plaintiff prior and current foreclosure actions, being forced to defend the same. Defendant is having his credit slandered and negatively affected, all of which constitutes irreparable harm to Defendants for the purpose of injunctive relief and damages.