Reaching Out To Real Time Resolutions W/ A Bk

Gaucho

LoanSafe Member
Jul 25, 2013
We have a BK on our record and are looking to re-engage communication with RTR to hopefully settle our 2nd. By law, RTR is not allowed to call us without permission. We don't want to call RTR but want to give them permission to contact us. Is it best to just write them a letter giving them permission to contact us with no specifics?

JamesEckel

LoanSafe Member
Sep 24, 2010
We have a BK on our record and are looking to re-engage communication with RTR to hopefully settle our 2nd. By law, RTR is not allowed to call us without permission. We don't want to call RTR but want to give them permission to contact us. Is it best to just write them a letter giving them permission to contact us with no specifics?
Gaucho - I'm in the same situation- how's it working out with RTR?
Thanks
Jim

Gaucho

LoanSafe Member
Jul 25, 2013
Hi Jim,
RTR is a nightmare. Totally uncooperative. We had a neutral 3rd party reach out to them on our behalf and that didn't work out either. Have you heard of any success stories?
Thanks,
Gaucho

JamesEckel

LoanSafe Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hi Jim,
RTR is a nightmare. Totally uncooperative. We had a neutral 3rd party reach out to them on our behalf and that didn't work out either. Have you heard of any success stories?
Thanks,
Gaucho
Gaucho - I'm using California shirt sale - will let you know how it goes ... like you. I'm still seeking success stories with RTR ...
Jim

JamesEckel

LoanSafe Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hi Jim,
Any luck w/ RTR?
Gaucho - none so far .. MC informs me that RTR has some new un-trained blood
on staff and making it difficult to get a note closed ..
He'll keep pursuing them though as he's been doing settlements for about a dozen years ..
Best,
Jim