Public Record On Credit Report


LoanSafe Member
I had a judgement I think it was filed on me and I agreed to terms in court to make payments that were auto withdrawn. They missed a draw payment one month and I called and told them about it. Then one of the following months they missed a draw again. This time I didn't call. So then they sent me a letter/invoice in the mail stating I am delinquent in paying and that $0.00. Then a month or so later comes another letter/invoice saying I owe money. Seeing how I have the one letter saying I owe $0 can I get the public record taken off my credit report?


Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Your credit reporting will be based on your contractual agreement and it cannot be modified and or corrected off an account statement. Therefore, I do not think you can have it removed based on one letter. You can try, but I don't think it would work.