Problem with fha-hamp

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

unlost

LoanSafe Member
Sep 11, 2012
I've posted here when I was getting the run around with BOA in 2013. I had a permanent modification set on March 1st 2013 with terms of 30 years. 4%, 30 years partial claim of 23000, New principal 195000.

February 2015 receive that I'm 3 months behind on mortgage along with a a new FHA trail paperwork packet (wasn't behind paid and verified have proof, credit reports and bank statements) Spoke to customer service at Boa and they said that it was just a computer glitch. However, my original terms of my modification in 2013 were incorrect. That I must sign and notarize the new FHA docs of loan modification or I will be reverted back to my original loan terms. (says in fha hamp paperwork that I must work with bank to correct and mistakes or be reverted) New terms are same payment, same 30 years, but new balance 175000 @ 4.125 with partial claim of 43,000 ***everything is dated 2013***. Sign notarize and get a letter on Feb 20 , 2015 saying congrats FHA mod is final. BoA sells my loan of to Carrington in fall on 2015. Carrington shows nothing in their paperwork/online that I have a loan mod. (saved all paperwork including copies of anything I sent in and fedex envelopes)

Fast forward to now, wondering where my pay perfmonance paperwork is as I am completing 5 years of on time payments. Am considering doing the recast after the 6th year of performance pay. I decide to do a title search. Both partial payments are liened against my home. 23000 and 43000. The 23,000 wasn't discharged.

So I obviously am going to have a difficult time sorting through this. Who/where do I start with fixing this? Things Im looking for is getting the one partial claim discharged and getting the pay for performance reflected on my principal.

Thanks in advance.