Nj Zucker Is Closing

dwdmguy

LoanSafe Member
Apr 1, 2013
Thought I'd post to those who may be dealing with collection mill Zucker.

If you goggle you'll find the announcement today.

Mod: this is pretty big so if you know of any other forum this can be of help please forward.
I've posted in the NJ foreclosure timeline thread.
Thank you.

pennygram

working for consumers
Sep 29, 2010
"The law firm said it's not profitable enough to continue operating."

I want to personally thank every pro se litigant or homeowner that was represented by an attorney that filed actions that this law firm was involved in!

I am sorry for people when they lose their jobs... we may be facing the same thing.. but when you work for dirtbags well....

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
"The law firm said it's not profitable enough to continue operating."

I want to personally thank every pro se litigant or homeowner that was represented by an attorney that filed actions that this law firm was involved in!

I am sorry for people when they lose their jobs... we may be facing the same thing.. but when you work for dirtbags well....

LMAO, I said the same thing to tadias, in a personal email. The thing is, in NJ 92% of cases go uncontested!!! It's not profitable, because they fall all over themselves.

pennygram

working for consumers
Sep 29, 2010
I saw where they had apx 30,000 mortgage files up for grabs....

acesfull

LoanSafe Member
Nov 5, 2008
NEW JERSEY
They were the attorney's of record on my case... They seemed very unorganized and clearly they didn't take kindly to folks answering the complaint( They also tried to skate around discovery, which is actually a good thing for us pro se that know what we are doing... No summary judgment motion could be ruled on until all discovery was satisfied...

They were so bad they actually helped me in my hamster game playing!

Best regards
Nj-59 Months
Acesfull/HWP

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Yep, they all got pink slips effective Aug 24th, saw a post from a disgruntled employee. Anybody have thoughts on how long I should wait to contact my servicer to request the name of the new mill? I may not have a whole lot of time to find a copy of a contested case to study, before I get hit again........

pennygram

working for consumers
Sep 29, 2010
since you are trying to run the sol clock I would not contact them... wait and see what happens....

acesfull

LoanSafe Member
Nov 5, 2008
NEW JERSEY
Hi Folks
Hi Wanda--- Please don't contact them, nothing good can come of it.. Remember the old saying, " What we don't know can't hurt us"... Just sit back and enjoy the summer, I have some grapes headed your way by weeks end...
Best regards
Nj-59 Months
Acesfull/HWP

PS--- RIP ZUCKER, OR WAS IT SUCKER.... LOL