Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Hello everyone!

I'm currently upgrading the forums to a new interface so we are up to date with current web standards. It had to be done and I will do my best to make it look nice. It will just take some time getting used to for many longtime members.

PS - Wanda, I will sign your petition in the morning before I go to work.

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
I signed it actually 5 minutes ago :) - hopefully it gets pushed through. Of course we will do anything to help here @ LoanSafe.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
Thanks everyone. Wanda, sure thing. Erik, yes, I really like it too. Moe, I had not been here for a while and it was a surprise at first, but, a nice one and I am already used to it. You are right, change is occasionally necessary. Keep up the good work!

Fed

Reactions: Moe Bedard

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Moe,

As I've told you many times this forum means a lot to me and I'll always be grateful to you for creating Loansafe. It's become a second home to me and without it I honestly wouldn't still be I my home.

Maybe it's a matter of getting used to the new look but I'm concerned about some changes. The red flag mortgage offers on every posting are distracting and may give some readers the impression that this site is very commercial rather than being a unique forum where other homeowners, real people, respond to their questions and try to help. There's no other site like it and I'm afraid that distracting ads will give people the wrong idea and they won't take the time to recognize how valuable the information on Loansafe is. I completely understand that you need to use ads to bring in money but bringing more viewers who become members is important too or at least that's my understanding of how ads work.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Thanks FedUp. The forum software had to change. I had no choice and this is just part of the new look since the old format is no longer available. I like it better and I just need to fix some functionality issues and problems with my ads showing up all over when they should not be.

Thanks isisis! I appreciate the feedback and I agree with you. Yeah, I did not mean for the ads to show like that. I agree, it looked bad. I'm redesigning and fixing things as I work a full-time job right now. This forum does not pay my personal bills and yes, I need some income just to make it worth the costs and time to run LoanSafe so ads are the only way I can do that.

It will look better as the week goes by and I get time to work on the design and make it look nicer.

Thanks for all your patience!

Reactions: isisis