New Federal Housing and Finance Administration

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

kdarcel

LoanSafe Member
Feb 9, 2012
I just read that starting in July 2013 Federal Housing and Finance Administration has streamlined a program that if the mortgage is backed by Fannie or Freddie you should be getting a letter stating that if you make 3 trial payments your loan will be reinstated. On my NACA it says that my investor is Freddie Mac. So would this hold true for me and is this a legitimate fact. I am going to post this on the Loan Mod thread.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
I just read that starting in July 2013 Federal Housing and Finance Administration has streamlined a program that if the mortgage is backed by Fannie or Freddie you should be getting a letter stating that if you make 3 trial payments your loan will be reinstated. On my NACA it says that my investor is Freddie Mac. So would this hold true for me and is this a legitimate fact. I am going to post this on the Loan Mod thread.
This information has already been posted on the forum for several months now here;

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/loan-modification/74470-new-streamlined-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-modification-updates-no-hardship-docs-no-income-docs.html