Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

mattfree99

LoanSafe Member
Jan 18, 2009
Where the unemployed is 18%
It appears that NACA is the best way to go about getting any help with home loan modifications. I had glanced over the site a couple of times. Though now after waiting almost four months, and getting no help from Citimortgage. I started reading some of the "NACA IN THE NEWS" down on the bottom of the page. So in one of the Save the Dream events. They are doing on the spot modications for 80 percent of the people that attend.

I hope nobody gets worked up over a small copy from there web site.

Save the Dream Tours

NACA is going on the road with the Save the Dream Tour nationwide. This is a continuation of NACA’s Save the Dream events, where more than 25,000 homeowners participated over four days and thousands of homeowners achieved affordable long-term solutions.

NACA has the most effective long-term mortgage solution for at-risk homeowners because it permanently reduces the interest rate, often to 4%, 3% and 2%, and if necessary reduces the outstanding principal based on what the homeowner can afford.

NACA’s restructure solution has established the national standard for long-term solutions for thousands of owner-occupant homeowners. NACA can do this because it has secured legally binding agreements with most of the major lenders and servicers, which covers 90% of the at-risk homeowners.

All of NACA’s services are FREE. Homeowners drive and fly from long distances to attend these extraordinary Save the Dream Tour events. At the Columbia South Carolina event, people came from throughout the southeast and as far away as Los Angeles. NACA had over 500 staff and volunteers who put in long hours and lots of hard work to help so many homeowners save their dream.

The following cities have been confirmed.

<center> <table class="clsTableList" width="90%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>Cleveland, Ohio</td> <td>July 17 – 20th</td> <td>Wolstein Center</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Chicago, Illinois</td> <td>July 24 – 27th</td> <td>McCormick Place</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>St. Louis, MO</td> <td>July 31 – August 3rd</td> <td>Chaifetz Arena</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Atlanta, Georgia</td> <td>August 7th – 10th</td> <td>World Congress Center</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Phoenix, Arizona</td> <td>August 14th – 17th</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Las Vegas, Nevada</td> <td>August 21st – 24th</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Los Angeles, California</td> <td>August 28th – 31st</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>New York City, New York</td> <td>September 12th - 16th</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center>

We are working on finalizing the following locations. There is tremendous demand for the NACA program. While many members of Congress are requesting NACA in their communities we will only be in the cities where we have the strongest support. Thus the locations and dates may change given the support we have from your political leaders. If you need assistance and we have not confirmed your location or you want an event in your area, you should contact your Congressperson, Senator, Mayor or other politicians. You can sign-up below:

<center> <table class="clsTableList" width="90%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>Tucson, Arizona</td> <td>Date: To-be-announced</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Long Island, New York</td> <td>Date: To-be-announced</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Jackson, Mississippi</td> <td>Date: To-be-announced</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Denver, Colorado</td> <td>Date: To-be-announced</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Southern Florida</td> <td>Date: To-be-announced</td> <td>Location: To-be-announced</td> <td>Click here to sign-up</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center>

SillyWorld

LoanSafe Member
Apr 14, 2009
Pennsylvania
hahahahahahah Citimortgage is the Biggest Joke in all this Country! They should be closed up torn down and banned from doing any loans in the USA... They LIE LIE and LIE, but I do think it is due to them going to file Chapter 11 soon, from what I have heard... Time will tell, wonder which Fool will take them over...hHAAHAHAH

whitecheddar26

LoanSafe Member
Jul 14, 2009
I keep hearing about NACA but when you're actually on their site .. agreeing to the membership and terms section talks about "fees"?? What's that all about?

mattfree99

LoanSafe Member
Jan 18, 2009
Where the unemployed is 18%
I was just about to enlist there help.
So I can not say for sure.
Just the way I read it is the fee's are if you are buying a house with NACA doing the loan for you.

SillyWorld

LoanSafe Member
Apr 14, 2009
Pennsylvania
I keep hearing about NACA but when you're actually on their site .. agreeing to the membership and terms section talks about "fees"?? What's that all about?
Yes the Fee's per month are if you make a new purchase, not for restructure:)

SillyWorld

LoanSafe Member
Apr 14, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the clarification - I've started the process so we'll see what happens!

Good Luck and welcome to the Forum, once you start you may want to tell us your story in your own post so others can follow...:)