Need Something to Hold On To!!!! In CA

Iamfiesty

LoanSafe Member
Hello,
I purchased my house in 2007 with Countrywide being the loan people. After the whole Countrywide disaster, BofA became the people I pay my mortgage to. In 2013, I fought for a modification and I got it. In 2017, it was a bad year for me. I lost all hope in all aspects of my life and I let it all go. I was almost committed. I filed BK 13 in 7/2017 to save my house. The lawyer that I was working with told me he was closing up his office in 9/2017. I again spiraled out of reality. He told me that I can re-file with another lawyer (a lady). I did in 10/2017. We had serious personality issues from the gate. It didn't work. She was a B**CH!!!!! She dropped me!!!!!!!! So she referred me to another BK lawyer. My house was go to auction on Monday 12/4/17. I meet with this 3rd lawyer, paid him $2000.00 to file another BK 13 to save my house. He did on Friday 12/1/17. He said that even though I don't qualify for the automatic stay that he can file a motion to explain why the BK's prior failed to a judge. I was ok with that. On 12/7/17 a realtor shows up that our house was sold back to the bank. I was like WTF!!!!! I called my BK lawyer and he was preparing the motion to stay the automatic stay. Is there a window of time that he could file that motion? The sale happened at 9:47 AM on 12/4/17. Doesn't he have time to file? Like they jumped the gun?
So fast forward.... I received a unlawful detainer from the attorneys for Freddie Mac to get out. I filed a answer citing wrongful foreclosure. I go to court to face them on Wednesday 3/14/18. I have nothing to stand on. I have paperwork but it doesn't make sense. I just want to buy time to file a wrongful foreclosure case 1st. I have no money.... I'm doing this on my own.
I see on paperwork that there is misapplied funds to BofA that SLS never accounted for. I see names on the notice of default that still says Countrywide and other people.... I know I have something here, even if the BK screw up isnt my defense.
Please please help me..... I can't lose my home. I will for just give up on everything.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
You came to the right place. Surprised you haven't gotten a response yet though.

perplexing

LoanSafe Member
You came to the right place. Surprised you haven't gotten a response yet though.
Perhaps it's because she does seem a bit crazy... posting the same thing as multiple new posts. I know the feeling of being foreclosed upon is emotionally burdensome but legally, that kind of off-the-rails mentality>behavior is not acceptable to professionals, whether in an office, on the phone, or in court. There are organizations that would have helped with this for free; they're paid by the state to do so...

But the time to do something was before the foreclosure. There are notifications from multiple sources (the lender calling and writing, summons from the court, the lender's attorneys, etc.) that action must be taken. There are notifications, even after the fact, that she has x-amount of time to appeal. She said herself that she just let it all go. It's done now; she's being evicted.

perplexing

LoanSafe Member
The OP posted the same thing in 8 different threads, most of them ones she started herself.

And this is not a recent problem... she was posting about being in default 5 years ago, in 2013. Again, the time to act was long before the foreclosure actually happened.

Iamfiesty

LoanSafe Member
Perplexing
Your very rude and disrespectful. I had a mental breakdown. How dare you say such hurtful words.. I will hope and pray you will go through pain 1000% worse than mine mentally and emotionally. It will come your way. Just wait.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Yes, I see perplexing. Point taken. Guess I missed a lot and was not aware that she had posted the same thing several times. Never mind.

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Hey guys,
I had removed/hidden multiple posts and left the one with the responses on it which is not this thread (in the lounge).

Must have missed one, please do not post the same comment in every section of the forum as it will confuse members and staff.

Here was the post left with the majority of the responses: https://www.loansafe.org/forum/threads/i-need-help-please-in-ca.92011/

isisis

LoanSafe Member
You see? <sigh>[/QUOTdE]

Perplexing,

I've never heard anyone on this forum respond to a person in trouble so inappropriately.. One thing that makes Loansafe special and unique is that it is safe, people with problems can post here without being concerned they might receive a response like yours. It was very thoughtless to lash out at someone who had already admitted she needed help. We're here to help each other not to tear each other down.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Same here Fedup02. I totally wouldn't still be in my home if it wasn't for Loansafe. I first posted here seven years ago when I was five days away from a trustee sale and Freedomwon came along and helped me out. I'm still fighting and in ligation but the knowledge and support of other homeowners made it possible to get through this.