Need Loan Modification e-book!

msjlewis

LoanSafe Member
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska-Land of the Midnight Sun
Hi Everyone;

I have been a member of this site since December 2009. I have read most of the posts and this is my first time posting on here.

I noticed that I have yet to run across the e-book that Moe Bedard initialy posted on here as of yet and I am in need of it ASAP!!! I have tried using the link in the email that was sent to me and that NEVER worked and I have also sent an email back to Moe stating this.

I am in the process of trying to get a modification of my loan with Bank of America / Countrywide and I was successful in doing this in 2010 and now I need to do it again. If you can assist me in this matter it would be great!

Myrtle

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I noticed that I have yet to run across the e-book that Moe Bedard initialy posted on here as of yet and I am in need of it ASAP!!! I have tried using the link in the email that was sent to me and that NEVER worked and I have also sent an email back to Moe stating this.

I am in the process of trying to get a modification of my loan with Bank of America / Countrywide and I was successful in doing this in 2010 and now I need to do it again. If you can assist me in this matter it would be great!
Hello Myrtle,

The E-book we previously offered here was mainly a guide for attorneys and firms offering foreclosure prevention assistance. We can definitely help you through this process and I can tell you that for the most part it's not nearly as grueling as it was back in 2009-10 when the process could easily take up to a year or more to complete.. Can you please explain a little more about your siaution so we can better assist you?

Edit - Oops just seen your newer post so scratch that on supplying more information lol.

msjlewis

LoanSafe Member
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska-Land of the Midnight Sun
Evan THANK YOU!

I wasn't sure I posted correctly and started to get really scared..... I am waiting for your reply on pins and needles! LOL!!!

Also, when I look at the other post that has all the detailed info on it, it just shows a narrow space on the page rather than wide as posted above. Did I do something wrong while posting?

Myrtle

Last edited:

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
No you did not do anything wrong when posting, however, when I went to reply to the post a few minutes ago it is no longer showing up.. Moderators here may delete a post if it is posted identical in another section of the forum, but this definitely was not and I'm going to try and recover it for you..