Need help asap!!

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

kdarcel

LoanSafe Member
Feb 9, 2012
I attended the NACA event in Philadelphia on 7-25-2013. I met with my servicer and they said everything looks good. They have to do a drive by appraisal to make sure I still live in property. I had not heard from them since. I ahve been calling and on 8-16-2013 I called wells and they still had not done the drive by. So I called 8-20-2013 and they say I am denied and removed my file from review. What is going on. MInd you I get a letter in the mail inviting me to go to the Wells Fargo Home Preservation event. Am I at my last resort and being force to declare bankruptcy. Any insight will help immensely. Thank you.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I attended the NACA event in Philadelphia on 7-25-2013. I met with my servicer and they said everything looks good. They have to do a drive by appraisal to make sure I still live in property. I had not heard from them since. I ahve been calling and on 8-16-2013 I called wells and they still had not done the drive by. So I called 8-20-2013 and they say I am denied and removed my file from review. What is going on. MInd you I get a letter in the mail inviting me to go to the Wells Fargo Home Preservation event. Am I at my last resort and being force to declare bankruptcy. Any insight will help immensely. Thank you.
Hello Kdarcel,

The first thing you need to do is determine why they turned down the modification so you can be prepared to file an appeal and get your account back in review asap! As you know these servicers rarely stick to their word and it's hard to believe that they did the BPO if you called on Friday and already made a decision.. Call in today to find out exactly what has happened and always remember to use BK as a VERY last resort, you still have time to work out an agreement.

Wells Fargo Executive Office:

800-853-8516

motorcitymadness

LoanSafe Member
Jul 15, 2009
Michigan
Kdarcel,
You need to get on the phone and wear them out!! Do not stop calling until you get the information you are looking for. Without knowing your circumstances I would think you should have plenty of options still. As Evan mentioned, I would use BK as a very last resort. If you can post more details of your situation we may be able to give you some better guidance and direction.

Thanks,
Motor