NACA approval email: Anyone get the docs yet?

denised

LoanSafe Member
Jan 1, 2009
Santa Cruz County, California
I'm sure everyone would say if they did....BUT... I was curious if anyone who got the email from NACA last week saying mod was approved received any documents yet from CW??

Email was received March 18th in the evening.

itscatnip

LoanSafe Member
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
nothing yet.. cooling my heels hoping I see a package tonight. I will advise if anything is received. received email on 3/19 12:15am, investor BONY

mshanie

LoanSafe Member
Dec 29, 2008
Indiana
Evelyn,
Nothing here in Indiana yet, I have been contemplating logging on to fed ex or ups website and giving them my info and CW info to see if it can be tracked that way,I think usually you have to have a tracking number though, oh well, just wishful thinking...(lol) we are going out of town next week, worried we'll miss it!!! The drama never stops.

itscatnip

LoanSafe Member
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
I hope cw sleeps well at night knowing EVERTHING they've put us and countless other homeowners and their families through.
/end rant

mto66

LoanSafe Member
Dec 16, 2008
Nothing here yet in CT as well. When I talked to a NACA counselor on Tuesday she said that (as we all know) CW is a bit slow. It makes me very nervous. She told me to pay the modification that CW offered me so I don't default, which I plan on doing. It isn't due until the 16th, before it is a late payment, so I am going to hold off until then. I have reservations that it will be here in the 2 weeks they said it would.

I feel as always that I am a prisoner to CW and it really is upsetting....... I will continue to hold out hope, as it's all I can do at this point. If anyone get's the papers could you please let us all know.

Thanks.

jrolfedrev

LoanSafe Member
Sep 1, 2008
the commie state of California
Still nothing on my side....meanwhile CW updated online with 1st mortgage on the works while approved a forbearance on the 2nd with inflated payments for being behind by four months but have not fell on their traps.

hypertweeky

LoanSafe Member
Dec 13, 2008
I'm sure everyone would say if they did....BUT... I was curious if anyone who got the email from NACA last week saying mod was approved received any documents yet from CW??

Email was received March 18th in the evening.
Nothing yet, I am so anxious, I was hoping someone here may have got them:confused::rolleyes:

denised

LoanSafe Member
Jan 1, 2009
Santa Cruz County, California
I contacted NACA on the online chat....I couldnt help it :)
She said "oh you haven't gotten your papers yet?" I said no should I have?
Then she said "oh wait you need to wait 2 weeks."
I said ok just dont trust CW,,,,she replied "NACA has a contract with CW"
ok I will continue to wait :)

hypertweeky

LoanSafe Member
Dec 13, 2008
I contacted NACA on the online chat....I couldnt help it :)
She said "oh you haven't gotten your papers yet?" I said no should I have?
Then she said "oh wait you need to wait 2 weeks."
I said ok just dont trust CW,,,,she replied "NACA has a contract with CW"
ok I will continue to wait :)
So April 2nd is 2 weeks, oh man the wait is killing me!
Thanks for checking for us!

LoanSafe Member
Mar 3, 2009
I called NACA yesterday. Told rep. I thought the email was a mass email but he stated nope only 2,500 were sent out.

The waiting is the worse part. We've all have been disappointed so many times by cw.........

itscatnip

LoanSafe Member
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
one more week my friends. I brought on a stress related sinus attack this morning because of the stress in waiting for this letter. Please dont make the same mistake I made. let's support each other while we wait another week for our paperwork. i truly hope we start getting them on monday

itscatnip

LoanSafe Member
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
one more thing, i've been checking my cw acct to pass the time and realize they've been doing "something" to my acct for the past 3 days. I know this because i've been seeing the "unable to retrieve any information" message in the documents area of the workout page. I notice this when i went for the prior mods, that msg will appear sparatically when cw was in my acct and then a few days later, an update would be posted or added

hypertweeky

LoanSafe Member
Dec 13, 2008
one more week my friends. I brought on a stress related sinus attack this morning because of the stress in waiting for this letter. Please dont make the same mistake I made. let's support each other while we wait another week for our paperwork. i truly hope we start getting them on monday
Ouch I hope you feel better soon!
This week is our week!!:D