My Loan Has Been Transferred To Specialized Loan Servicing Llc

socalgirl

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2012
Hello everyone,
I received a letter stating that BOA transferred my loan to Specialized Loan Servicing. Does anyone have any experience with them? I was issued a new TS #. Does anyone have the name of the website where I can pull it up to see the auction status?
We were in the middle of having our loan docs reviewed before this happened.

Sorry if this question is in the wrong section. Thanks in advance.

bigfrog

LoanSafe Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yah.. I have them for my 2nd.. they are pretty nice people, but like to play dumb, so you have to scream at them every time you talk to them. Let them know you love to release stress on them and play games. A couple of time letting them know that, they don't mess with you.

Auction.com is what I noticed many used on here.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
SLS is a good servicer to work with, but just like SPS and Nationstar have had a lot of new loans transferred so they have more delays then expected. The TS # will be on the Notice of Sale and so will the entity that will conduct the auction. You can also check with county recorder's office or website for the county recorder and it should be able to bring up the trustee sale notice.

Call SLS if you haven't already and ask for the number for the trustee/attorney and then call them and ask them the website address.

Note it could be delayed by up to 24 hours online vs calling in.

I wish you the best!

Michael

Last edited by a moderator: