My chase story on youtube

killingmesmalls

LoanSafe Member
Nov 7, 2009
I am so glad to see people doing this. I am a videographer, and of course this year has not been full of work. I have been considering doing a documentary on this whole process, and yes using speaker phone when talking with Chase to record their idiotic responses. Does anyone know the legality of this - since they inform you at the beginning of every conversation that it is being recorded, does that legally entitle you to record as well? I have had no luck with getting any of the correspondence in writing - my counselor in Imminent Default and his supervisor say they have no authority to send me anything in writing. Not that they have done anything with my file except shuffle it around. Maybe we could create a channel to upload to on one of the free sites - so people know where to direct their videos of complaint. I'd love to help set this up if anyone is game. YouTube has time limitations(10 min), I have also used Veoh.com and googlevideo.com.
Chase keeping all their correspondence to phone conversations and then refusing to send written proof of what if going on with your file seems to be intentional. I keep notes of every conversation - but recorded would be sooooo much better. ANy thoughts?

W

whatsinaname

KB - More power to you for doing this!!!!!!

I sincerely hope President Obama personally listens to this video. I PRAY he does because kb has it right on! This is nothing more than a game with the banks.

Send it to Michael Moore the film producer, too.

W

whatsinaname

Heavens, the national economy hasn't turned around yet and it's been a year, so what makes them think the people's individual economy has turned around in any less time!