Mortgage loan and no tax returns

Mia James

LoanSafe Member
My husband and I are preparing to get a mortgage and I wanted to know If it's going to be a problem that we file separate returns do to being separated for a while?

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
You will just have to provide both returns. The underwriters may question why but a letter of explanation would suffice. Feel free to give me a call if you have any random questions and need immediate answers: 619-379-8999. - I'm licensed in 46 states and would be happy to help.