Modify your loan with chase- chase says send as many as you can to us...no mod, no charge, simple

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
You must realize first and foremost that you have a good product. Being defensive is not the way to act to any customer that has a general complaint overall. I never thought for a second that the REST report would magically give me a loan mod. I bought the REST report to have knowledge that indeed I had a modifiable loan.

Again, I am not happy with the denial period, regardless of the REST report. You can not continue to bat 1000.....maybe I will be the first denial with the RR.
While i was not trying to be defensive i have to say, It seems you want to be the first denial? You are not the first denial, we have had many denied but then it gets corrected just as yours would be if you called us, or me direct. Its a simple fix.

If you call them and ask what they have for gross income, and expenses i would bet 99% chance the numbers don't match your REST REPORT. The numbers you were given are the numbers that work FOR SURE, and the only thing that can chage that is a previous submission or income change or un able to verify the income you used.

Or maybe you have more than 3 months reserves in your bank account.

Sorry if you thought i was being defensive, when you go on a public forum and slam something that has worked so great, in what looks like an attempt to be the first one it did not work for, its not cool. Not cool to other homeowners, and more so not cool to a company, and the only company doing what we do. It would have been more polite to call, with your issue and then post your experience rather then posting you not HAPPY!!!....

I think..I have such a passion for what i do, i get a bit pissed off when someone like yourself says something so BOLD... as "you cant continue to bat 1000...maybe ill be the first denial with the RR"

We are not the bank, we help thousands of people, and the way you are approaching the people that can help you is not a benefit to you at all. I have way more respect for people when they are calm, and understand banks to make mistakes, so do homeowners. So do we. We are all human.

Now if you have a problem, lets fix it. But I will request you come on this forum after and admit where the fault was. I will as well.

Not sure your goal here but if its to keep your home and get a modified loan, I would love to help.

For the RECORD Hudson savings we just got a denial because flat out investor will not modify until 60 days DOWN, that's news to us and now we share it.

If you come at me as a civil human you will be treated as one, and I am more than happy to drop what I am doing and help you. When you come to slam something, Im not so ready to drop what im doing.

So if you would like to get started on a new foot, im willing i apologize if you think i was being defensive but i am very passionate about what we do. We deny 60-70% of people we talk to because REST REPORT or a mod flat out will not help them.

I have no idea who you are, but I will find out and I will be sure to get a follow up to this, wish i saw it sooner.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
LIZA,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am fighting tooth and nail that is for sure. I had a conference call today with the US Treasury a.k.a HAMP administration and basically they told me and my accountant that my P&L was too detailed for the Chase Underwriters....hmmmmmm. So here I go again, with a new application and basic income/expense with no detail. It is just one excuse after another with the Chase bozos!
I wouldn't go treasury route delay could be 30-60- days... We can call my guys at chase, and see whats up. I think that will be the eye opener for you, and we will indeed be able to tell why the denial was given and if it was based on a previous submission or the new one. The problem will be income or expenses.

I also see that cover letter is page 17/39? It was to be on the top, and why did you send in 39 pages? Make sure not to give to much info, that is a big mistake, only give what they are asking.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Charlie just want to say you have been a true pioneer in this and you have my great respect for helping people. You have great knowledge and thanks for helping the people and not the banks. In the past there was great trials for you getting going here and many of the enemy trying to destroy you. But you have prevailed and that is because you are truly helping the people. Thanks again................................Jeff Ps thanks for helping Karolyn she has made her first payment.
Jeffrey thank you very much for your kind words...Karolyn was in need of dire help, and i think she is very pleased with outcome from breaking down on the phone calling me at home every other day scared, to an informed homeowner with an affordable payment... I couldn't be happier with the results.

She was sooooo pleasant to deal with even if i was busy i wanted to spend time with her. I hope all goes well, and if she needs a thing im sure she will call my cell phone, lol not sure how she got my cell phone but hey not a problem.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Jeffrey thank you very much for your kind words...Karolyn was in need of dire help, and i think she is very pleased with outcome from breaking down on the phone calling me at home every other day scared, to an informed homeowner with an affordable payment... I couldn't be happier with the results.

She was sooooo pleasant to deal with even if i was busy i wanted to spend time with her. I hope all goes well, and if she needs a thing im sure she will call my cell phone, lol not sure how she got my cell phone but hey not a problem.
She said she had your cell number and I said how did you get it? and she said you gave it to her." lol thanks
Also thinking Judgment for the Plaintiff here. I used your "Knowledge is Power and Presentation is the key" thing in court. LOL

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
She said she had your cell number and I said how did you get it? and she said you gave it to her." lol thanks
Also thinking Judgment for the Plaintiff here. I used your "Knowledge is Power and Presentation is the key" thing in court. LOL

HAHAHAH Awesome, so true in so many different cases... I use it all the time. That and Focus on what you are doing!!..don't focus on what you are GOING to do.

I try to live by it.

Oh and "don't be who people want you to be, be yourself" otherwise you end up as a puppet walking on egg shells.

Wow i gave her my cell? Very nice i would give it to everyone but the fact that i get calls at my office at all hours would drive the wife a bit nuts...

Well if she needs a thing I'm here for her, anytime. She was so worried about getting denied, i explained to her as long as everything makes sense and matches the numbers we ran, you won't be. That is the problem with most deals, i have so much to write and do tonight i hope i get to this story about saxxon mortgage wait till you hear this.

Upside

LoanSafe Member
Dec 7, 2009
While i was not trying to be defensive i have to say, It seems you want to be the first denial?
Yes, this statement of yours makes a lot of sense, that's why I invested in the RR.

If you call them
CALL WHOM? Customer Service? Loss Mit? Ghost Busters? For future reference, you might want to direct exactly whom to call, "them" is not helpful.

Sorry if you thought i was being defensive, when you go on a public forum and slam something that has worked so great, in what looks like an attempt to be the first one it did not work for, its not cool.

This is simply a pathetic theory! I could slam something a lot better than the original statement I made that would be a lot "cooler".

Not cool to other homeowners, and more so not cool to a company, and the only company doing what we do. It would have been more polite to call, with your issue and then post your experience rather then posting you not HAPPY!!!....

Rather than attacking a "customer" it would have been better for you to ask why I wasn't happy rather than assuming it was due to the RR.

I think..I have such a passion for what i do, i get a bit pissed off when someone like yourself says something so BOLD... as "you cant continue to bat 1000...maybe ill be the first denial with the RR"

Don't get mad, get even, attack your customers! That will help business!!!

We are not the bank, we help thousands of people, and the way you are approaching the people that can help you is not a benefit to you at all.
I don't need your condemning words nor your help at this point!!

I have way more respect for people when they are calm,
You should remain calm! Both of your posts are extremely hostile.

If you come at me as a civil human you will be treated as one, and I am more than happy to drop what I am doing and help you. When you come to slam something, Im not so ready to drop what im doing.

This statement above is comical!!

So if you would like to get started on a new foot, im willing i apologize if you think i was being defensive but i am very passionate about what we do. We deny 60-70% of people we talk to because REST REPORT or a mod flat out will not help them. I have no idea who you are, but I will find out and I will be sure to get a follow up to this, wish i saw it sooner.
Thanks but no thanks on any followup. If I get a loan mod, I will post accordingly but firmly believe it would be only because I have been fighting for it since 2009.

Words of Wisdom for you, Charlie....when the team is down, BUILD THEM UP!
I will accept that you are young and new to dealing with customers as the reason for such defensive responses.
Much luck and success with the RR.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Thanks but no thanks on any followup. If I get a loan mod, I will post accordingly but firmly believe it would be only because I have been fighting for it since 2009.

Words of Wisdom for you, Charlie....when the team is down, BUILD THEM UP!
I will accept that you are young and new to dealing with customers as the reason for such defensive responses.
Much luck and success with the RR.
More times than not it’s what you know in life it’s who you know, and in this case who knows what YOUR bank wants to see. The REST REPORT helps hands down with that. You are the first out of hundreds if not thousand that have written such a response to me, while I respect it, if I did not defend it, I would assume that person does not care (ME).

Even more so when someone like myself, with thousands of mods under my belt offers to go the extra mile for you, and right away...Now get it taken care of, and you turn that down and would rather attribute the mod you are going to receive after getting the rest report to you trying since 2009? My mind gets a bit spun, because that does not make sense to me.

So as I said, my offer still stands and I think it’s only fair to call the bank and see what they had for your income and expense at the time of your denial and if it matched the REST REPORT, if not for you for me and the forum readers. I would put my money on the numbers did not match and were based off of a previous submission prior to using the REST REPORT to show you what you need to show finally.

Also one last thing I have seen countless denials from previous submissions right after sending in a REST REPORT, because they realize “crap we better get this out of the system before we have to look at these numbers” so they look at what you have had in the system “finally” and the numbers do not work either the BUDGET or the INCOME.

I will do my part to find out what is going on with your file, and find out why the denial was given and would love for you to call so we both can call our team at the bank, with you on the line and get the skinny, we will be able to see the notes from the file, and see just why the denial was given. It should shed plenty of light on the situation.

Thanks for the reply, and I hope you would at least for the sake of the forum get on a 3 way to find out why and when that denial was given. I would again bet that it was not based off your new submission using the REST REPORT, only the 3 way call will tell. I am available ANYTIME for you.

UPDATE** Just pulled your REST REPORT, and the numbers you first had needed to be updated on 5/3/2011, when was that sent to the bank?

5/3- Angela revised budget and re-ran RR. I emailed out revised RR & Budget.

Levi or myself would be happy to get this DONE, and end the madness since 2009, I always strive to pick folks up, but because I care so much about results, when people come at me negative, or assume its the REPORT and not the bank it bothers me. I hope you would respect my passion for proving homeowner is qualified and bank is making a mistake.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Hi Charlie, Pardon me for asking what is probably obvious to everyone else but you made this statement "...that we can first PRE QUALIFY, so we don't sent trash files in which are people spending less than 31% of their gross income on mortgage already and current." Are you saying you will do a complete 'work up' for lack of better word, of my financials, pre qualify me with chase people..who can actually make the decisions...before anything is formally submitted? ...I ask because i am worried about the outcome of submitting another packet of info to these numskulls...and worrying about what they will come back to me with this time!!!
btw I am not current ...got a notice of acceleration...and have a 3 way scheduled with 'your people' and Chase for tomorrow.
I did not see this but YES, we would never charge someone to tell them they dont qualify or it looks like it should work, that is why its so valuable, and saves so much time for so many on this forum.

chrissty

LoanSafe Member
Oct 17, 2010
great site!

Hi charlie -- I found your site 4 days ago --

I had basicially given up hope -- was going to start defaulting on the mortgage --

my situation --

mortgage -- 603,000

rate 5.625
fannie mae --
opened dec 2008
payment 5100 monthly inc tax & ins

our income has went down and it is not possible for us to make this payment anymore --
I don't know how we've done it so far this year -- this month will be first missed payment --
in credit card debt due to all of this and have 2 school aged kids --

I called your office monday and spoke with dave --- I also ordered the rest report --
we had tried to modify with chase before and they denied us since we were less than 60 days past due --

hopefullly this will work out -- it would be great --
thank you so much for your forum!!!

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Hi charlie -- I found your site 4 days ago --

I had basicially given up hope -- was going to start defaulting on the mortgage --

my situation --

mortgage -- 603,000

rate 5.625
fannie mae --
opened dec 2008
payment 5100 monthly inc tax & ins

our income has went down and it is not possible for us to make this payment anymore --
I don't know how we've done it so far this year -- this month will be first missed payment --
in credit card debt due to all of this and have 2 school aged kids --

I called your office monday and spoke with dave --- I also ordered the rest report --
we had tried to modify with chase before and they denied us since we were less than 60 days past due --

hopefullly this will work out -- it would be great --
thank you so much for your forum!!!
Awesome, if you got through the recommendation engine, and income property analysis as well as 3 way call, that means the numbers work, and you should have a good result. The budget with Angela is very important as well. Keep us posted, I think you will enjoy sitting back and not having to deal with chase anymore. Let me know if i can help with anything.

We have a great relationship thus far with chase, I am very impressed.

chrissty

LoanSafe Member
Oct 17, 2010
thanks charlie -- I did complete the three way call monday with dave and angela is working on the budget now --
I am looking forward to a positive forecast -- I live in long island -- now I have to get through this hurricane -- yuck!

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
$3500+ the rest thing seems a bit steep to me.
So you know that is 100% false, and 3500 for a REST REPORT while that being what its worth would be VERY EXPENSIVE in this market and we would never allow such a thing the REST REPORT is a drop in the bucket for loan safe members at 715.50, and if you want to use the rest report with the partner company that does the entire mod you only pay them once you get the mod in your hand or delivered.

I have no idea where the caller gathered that the REST REPORT was 3500, because its not never has been and never will be, that is a product people can use if they choose too. Some do so and do it themselves others get the rest report and OPT to have the mod done for them while they kick back.

Bryan i would agree, if that was the true price that would be VERY STEEP.. Good news that's not the price, and that is a communication error from the caller that then posted in the forum it seems.

bryanw328

LoanSafe Member
Aug 13, 2009
Muskegon, MI
I may have typed that a little misleading, - can I blame my $99 touchpad? ;-)
I was quoted the help for the mod was $3500.
The (+) plus was for the REST report was an extra, or separate option.

ELDUB

LoanSafe Member
Jul 20, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hi Charlie,

My husband and I recently completed the rest report and have moved forward with your program no mod-no charge! ( I believe that is it? Pacific 1 Lending?) We have been struggling with Chase for 2 years now to get modified. I stumbled across this forum a few months ago and must say I have been nothing but impressed this far. I really hope that this is our answer and we will be able to save our home. Being self employed it has been a struggle pinpointing and being clear on the income and because of that we have not hit the correct ratios. After the rest report and help form Ripton and everyone else I feel really confident this time. Crossing our fingers!!! Thank you!!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
ELDUB,

My fingers are crossed for you too!! Good Luck! Please keep us posted.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Hi Charlie,

My husband and I recently completed the rest report and have moved forward with your program no mod-no charge! ( I believe that is it? Pacific 1 Lending?) We have been struggling with Chase for 2 years now to get modified. I stumbled across this forum a few months ago and must say I have been nothing but impressed this far. I really hope that this is our answer and we will be able to save our home. Being self employed it has been a struggle pinpointing and being clear on the income and because of that we have not hit the correct ratios. After the rest report and help form Ripton and everyone else I feel really confident this time. Crossing our fingers!!! Thank you!!
Self employed with CHASE is very easy, and should not be a problem the REST REPORT will give us exact income where you need to be in order to qualify, Also CHASE has been very good with helping us with loan safe clients. While or contact does not work with homeowners direct he does DO quick work... Keep me posted!!! need anything at all shoot me an email or phone call.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
I may have typed that a little misleading, - can I blame my $99 touchpad? ;-)
I was quoted the help for the mod was $3500.
The (+) plus was for the REST report was an extra, or separate option.
Thats right 715.00 is the loan safe discount which is a drop in the bucket after most have missed several mortgage payments if you have loan balance under 125 we put together a Hardship assistance package that's 595. If that is a problem some folks here on loansafe have donated MONEY, for people that could not afford a REST REPORT, the response from this forum is like nothing you can imagine, its BEEN GREAT!... its hard work in a live environment non censored, but boy is it worth it. I cant thank MOE enough for having this site, its such a great place!!! The people on here are all good people, and i enjoy working with everyone.

the 3500 is if the modification gets done only when the mod has been issued, no up front fees and that is to the partner company. I love my Ipad btw, but of course then IPAD2 and who knows whats next. Touchpad... the nook?