Modify your loan with chase- chase says send as many as you can to us...no mod, no charge, simple

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Well, I wanted to share that we recentley have created a working model it looks like with CHASE, and the realize it might just be time to reach out to someone who can actually have an impact. When i first started modification over 3000+ mods ago, chase was the bank I did not like to work with the MOST. I think that has changed. They called me and came to our office, and have setup a team for you guys here on loansafe, that we can first PRE QUALIFY, so we dont sent trash files in which are people spending less than 31% of their gross income on mortgage already and current. We do not send just any file into CHASE. We first make sure you qualify.

JUMBO LOANS ARE FINE AS WELL.

If you have CHASE/EMC and are tired of the game, give us a call or you can visit LoanModHelpCenter.com - Helping Homeowners with Foreclosure Stop Sales, Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Second Lien Strips or call: (855)678-6690

There is no RISK, No mod , NO Charge. Until you receive you modification, you pay nothing.
  • -FREE Income and Property analysis.
  • -client login portal, to check status of your modification.
  • -Send your docs only once(no more lost docs, or resubmission)
  • -timeframe 30-45 days (says chase from submission with us)
  • -All the incentive in the world, as no Charge until modification is done.
Why waste any more time? They want to work with you and us now, LoanModHelpCenter.com - Helping Homeowners with Foreclosure Stop Sales, Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Second Lien Strips

This all started because of the huge success with the REST REPORT MATTERS We have had great success with clients using the REST REPORT, and the fact that we do not take on files without first making sure it will work.

I asked chase WHY US? The answer was very interesting. They have checked us out the backround, the company and people involved, and it was a intense process, once they decided to give us a center, they called and made an appointment to meet in my office. They do not work with just anyone, must have a trackrecord, and a good one.

Lets use this thread to REPORT how the modification's go with CHASE by using LoanModHelpCenter.com - Helping Homeowners with Foreclosure Stop Sales, Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Second Lien Strips I would love for folks to detail the entire process, even if they decide not to get a REST REPORT MATTERS as long as the file makes sense, we are going to push these CHASE deals. Lets see how it work's...

We want as MANY CHASE CLIENTS as we can get, you do nothing but wait for the modification, no more headache.

Bank Of America is trying to put something together like this as well...

What about all the OTHER BANKS.. Lets go BANKS, follow the trial, its time to fix this situatioin, and there is not enough non profits to fix the situation, that is a FACT.

LETS SEE IF CHASE HOLDS UP TO THEIR WORD AND WE CAN HELP HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
This is great news Charlie, thanks for working so hard to put it all together to help members with Chase/EMC.

You Rock!

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
This is great news Charlie, thanks for working so hard to put it all together to help members with Chase/EMC.

You Rock!
Let's see the feed back on it!!!.... I can't wait to see the modification's done, and they are using the first step "PRA" waterfall now, so they said we should start seeing Principal Reductions more and more, the REST REPORT MATTERS was updated with it as well, NPV 4.0... Lets see how these banks work, i was amazed CHASE out of everyone, now i have to say good things. Im ok with that as long as we actually get results, and quick.

mygoldengirls

LoanSafe Member
Jan 15, 2011
Charlie, I checked out the website and I have to tell you that the amount of typos in the information provided really makes me wary of the company you are endorsing. Reminds me of the bogus emails from the fraudulent Paypal schemers. You are sure they are legit?

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Lol... Sorry that's me!!! I tried to hurry content and as you can tell here on the site I write more personable than your average person, damn you busted me... I am not a pro writer, never claimed to be but I am a great speaker, at least I've heard ;), sorry! The copywriter will go through it all this weekend! As far as me being sure.... What is the risk? You pay when you loan is modified very legit, in fact the only company of its kind we have done over 3000-3500 mods, and quit because the laws, now we are back at it and 1000% compliant as all work is done before. Others claim to Be no upfront then charge you in stages. I'll have it fixed today, thanks but you know the site is pretty amazing right??

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Charlie, I checked out the website and I have to tell you that the amount of typos in the information provided really makes me wary of the company you are endorsing. Reminds me of the bogus emails from the fraudulent Paypal schemers. You are sure they are legit?
Thank you, very much just went trhough entire site... It was an issue going from content writing into word, then from ".docx(office 2010) to saving in 2003-3007 that is why the words were joined together in some places, the entire site is HTML5, and has different tags. I appreciate you pointing this out. I endorse this 100%, but understand, the site is top of the line, then the content had to be made. Not sure why the information provided is odd, that is all im missing... Seems very well written, and we tried to not use terms the average homeowner does not understand. See a Industry pro site, will be much harder to understand then something that makes sense to the client.

Thank you

Mvictoria17

LoanSafe Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hello Charlie,

Hope you can help us...
Just received from Chase (after 1 1/2 years) the package for the Trial loan modification under HAMP.
Very confusing and scary.
As you know, it's useless to talk to Chase representatives, my husband has done this so many times... and we ended up with this package that ignored all our requests and hardship letter, they sent us forms for payments starting September, though we explained I was still on Short Term Disability (fractured foot) until September...
We cannot send them any payment until mid-September (if I still have my job by then) as the trial package doesn't fit our situation...

Any advise/help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Heatsinker

LoanSafe Member
Jul 30, 2011
Hi Charlie, Cat sent me in your direction with hope of getting us help....

You can find our full story at http://www.loansafe.org/forum/chase-mortgage-tell-us-your-chase-story/42270-chase-take-house-shove.html

But here is the gist of it in a nutshell

After two years, a chapter 7 and court mediation we were finally given a permanent mod inhouse through Chase as part of the court mediation. In July after 8 months of payments my payment was returned in the form of a check (which I have not cashed) with a letter stating funds were insufficient to cure default. I called and was told the home was in FC and 33 payments in arrears I told them of the perm mod and they "had no record of a modification". Now it just gets worse....

After spending a month being transferred from person to person who "don't have the file" and being told there was no record of a mod ever being done even though the paperwork is in my hand... I was told then that it was missing form 4506T to fax that over and the mod would be straightened out! Yeah right.. I faxed the form (a request for income tax history) and I am now told "You need to reapply for a modification, something was entered wrong in their system and that is why the permanent modification was kicked back"
Ok I am not an attorney, but I would think that when you make an offer that is accepted and a valid contract is signed, payments are made on the valid contract for eight months, then it essentially comes down to you should have made sure your i's are dotted and your t's are crossed, especially since this agreement was entered into through a court mediation with your attorneys at the table representing you!!
IMO this is nothing but a case of fraud and lets get more money! The loan was discharged in Ch 7 prior to a mod being entered into, in the mod it clearly states it is a Permanent Modification and also contains a clause regarding if the lien has been discharged prior, it is still considered non recourse should the debtor default. They ask for tax info now suddenly there is misentered information through no fault but their own NOT MISSTATED information.
I believe that this is a breach of contract on the part of Chase, I am not willing to reapply, furnish additional financial documents, or start the process over again as they insist I must. If it is just misentered information, the information they obviously already have should be entered properly on their end without undue stress and aggravation on my part.
I have opened a complaint number with the Chase Executive Resolution team, documented every one of the many people I have spoken to in the past two weeks with what I was told, am currently in the process of putting my complaint in writing to follow up the call and will be forwarding copies to the AG, federal reserve, my local senator, congressman, as well as the consumer fraud department and the news stations. This is unacceptable it took two years of dealing with faxing and providing paper after paper and being told "I dont know" "I cant find it" "We never got it", a chapter 7 and mediation through the courts to reach a final modification not to mention paying on such for eight months, no starting over I don't think so!!!
Any suggestions from anyone of what to include in the letter, or any other advice is greatly appreciated!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Where do I go from here??? I am emotionally exhausted, have had chest pain from the stress, and the thought of having to jump through hoops to start over makes me sick.... Two years it took to get this done and then 8 months into it they say reapply??? I cannot go on like this when does permanent actually mean permanent?? Is this going to happen every 8 months?

Joe6Pack

LoanSafe Member
Jan 14, 2009
I will be intently watching. I can't get Chase to take my house.
I told them I wouldn't pay the mod payment without reviewing the terms/conditions. When the Aug 1 pmt deadline came and went, they assigned a new loan rep and gave me another 30 days to make the 1st pmt. Without a principal reduction and no balloon, they can have this house.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Hello Charlie,

Hope you can help us...
Just received from Chase (after 1 1/2 years) the package for the Trial loan modification under HAMP.
Very confusing and scary.
As you know, it's useless to talk to Chase representatives, my husband has done this so many times... and we ended up with this package that ignored all our requests and hardship letter, they sent us forms for payments starting September, though we explained I was still on Short Term Disability (fractured foot) until September...
We cannot send them any payment until mid-September (if I still have my job by then) as the trial package doesn't fit our situation...

Any advise/help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance!!!
We can take a look at your situation, and see if the payment is within the range if its not i can contact our people to see maybe if they can correct the final figure. If your situation has changed, it may make sense as long as it did not change too much to not be eligible. I would be happy to look at the numbers it will take 5 minutes to look at your situation. I can't say enough good things about CHASE all the sudden. Since they came to our office, it is like they really DO CARE! I am amazed and i would be happy to see if the numbers you have are within the range that is deemed affordable.

Call me or email me, and ill do the best i can for you.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
I will be intently watching. I can't get Chase to take my house.
I told them I wouldn't pay the mod payment without reviewing the terms/conditions. When the Aug 1 pmt deadline came and went, they assigned a new loan rep and gave me another 30 days to make the 1st pmt. Without a principal reduction and no balloon, they can have this house.
What are you looking for? My own mother had a mod from GMAC verbal over the phone where she had to western union the trial payments and like clock work at the end of 3 trials, BOOM perm mod was at the door had no documentation prior, she was freaked out, and she is my OWN mother, while i understand the reason... Why not pay? Its a BANK, you can document the payments being made, and applied if nothing else it will drag out the process even further to allow you more time to relax... make the 3 payments see what the docs say, if its CHASE I will be happy to get you your terms with a quick phone call, and what the plan is for you.... Be smart on this one, if you can OWN for the same or less than you can rent who cares what the value is.... Right?

Joe6Pack

LoanSafe Member
Jan 14, 2009
I'm $175,000 upside down on this house. I need another 125K to get even. That's a 100% increase in value that needs to happen. If all they did was drop the principal by 200K and add it on the back as a balloon, there is no "OWN" and never will be.
There is absolutely no way I would ever make 3 payments of $1900 each just to find out what the docs say.

I'll call tomorrow and we can chat. I have 2 other houses that are also Wamu/Chase loans.

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
I bought the REST REPORT and just received another denial....not happy!!!
and did you call me? or even do what you are told on the instructions, Im sure you will not post again after you do what the instructions said as you will find out the REST REPORT is right the bank did not update your financials. Be not happy with the bank who is the one that did not update your financials...

GO CALL THE BANK AND ASK THEM 2 questions:

What is the gross income you have on file for me?

What are the expenses you have on file?

I already know the answer will not match your budget or REST REPORT, so please do update the forum. To date there has not been a single person denied, off of the real numbers from the REST REPORT. I'm sure you had a previous submission, and those numbers were wrong, thankfully you have a REST REPORT and know what numbers should be otherwise it would be a denial in the DARK, with no numbers that you know pass to look at....

This is funny, that you wouldn't call either... Now i expect you to come back and report your findings from the bank, that WILL SHOW... once again the BANK does not update financials, until you follow the submission instructions and request the terms found on page 11 .... Have a great day. This is not a magic bullet REST REPORTS do not modify loans people do, follow instructions you will prevail.

How loan has it been since you sent in the REST REPORT, i have a feeling you had a submission in before sending the REST REPORT, which is why you were denied, on a previous submission, based on my experience of course.

zander

LoanSafe Member
Nov 3, 2009
massachusetts
Hi Charlie, Pardon me for asking what is probably obvious to everyone else but you made this statement "...that we can first PRE QUALIFY, so we don't sent trash files in which are people spending less than 31% of their gross income on mortgage already and current." Are you saying you will do a complete 'work up' for lack of better word, of my financials, pre qualify me with chase people..who can actually make the decisions...before anything is formally submitted? ...I ask because i am worried about the outcome of submitting another packet of info to these numskulls...and worrying about what they will come back to me with this time!!!
btw I am not current ...got a notice of acceleration...and have a 3 way scheduled with 'your people' and Chase for tomorrow.

Upside

LoanSafe Member
Dec 7, 2009
You must realize first and foremost that you have a good product. Being defensive is not the way to act to any customer that has a general complaint overall. I never thought for a second that the REST report would magically give me a loan mod. I bought the REST report to have knowledge that indeed I had a modifiable loan.

and did you call me?
No, I did not call you. I called Levi and Angela

or even do what you are told on the instructions,
Please, I have been at this for YEARS!!! View attachment 743YES, I followed the instructions!!!!!! SEE Image attached!

Im sure you will not post again after you do what the instructions said as you will find out the REST REPORT is right the bank did not update your financials. Be not happy with the bank who is the one that did not update your financials...

I am happy,I have the REST Report, I am not happy I got the denial!!!!!

GO CALL THE BANK AND ASK THEM 2 questions:

What is the gross income you have on file for me?

What are the expenses you have on file?

I already know the answer will not match your budget or REST REPORT, so please do update the forum. To date there has not been a single person denied, off of the real numbers from the REST REPORT. I'm sure you had a previous submission, and those numbers were wrong, thankfully you have a REST REPORT and know what numbers should be otherwise it would be a denial in the DARK, with no numbers that you know pass to look at....

This is funny,

THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!

... Now i expect you to come back and report your findings from the bank, that WILL SHOW... once again the BANK does not update financials, until you follow the submission instructions and request the terms found on page 11 .... Have a great day. This is not a magic bullet REST REPORTS do not modify loans people do, follow instructions you will prevail.

I have sent a copy of the REST report to the US Treasury, along with supporting docs. We shall see how that turns out.

How loan has it been since you sent in the REST REPORT, i have a feeling you had a submission in before sending the REST REPORT, which is why you were denied, on a previous submission, based on my experience of course.
Again, I am not happy with the denial period, regardless of the REST report. You can not continue to bat 1000.....maybe I will be the first denial with the RR.

Joe6Pack

LoanSafe Member
Jan 14, 2009
I spent a few minutes on the phone today with Charlie Rose.
Chase has offered to modify my loan but wouldn't disclose the terms of that mod. Seeing the new PITI was only $14 more than the min payment on a $500k option ARM I was concerned as to just how they could get a 500K loan down to $1900.
I was on a conference call with Charlie and Chase in a few short minutes. The Chase rep was unable to tell me what the terms were but he called back in less than 10 minutes with the details. The term, interest rate, principal amount and the balloon amount. Everything I needed to know to make an informed decision.

What I have seen in my own case the last few weeks tells me Chase really doesn't want this house. They're not willing to write off $200,000 of the principal, but in my case, they will tack it on the back as an interest free balloon. I can't fault them for that.

I would suggest a phone call to Charlie if you are having trouble with Chase. It worked for me in a matter of minutes.

Joe6

Liza09

LoanSafe Member
Aug 14, 2009
Upside - My REST Report indicated I qualified for both a HAMP and Flex mod yet I was denied 3 times. Not even an in-house! With one denial, they had my budget figures wrong (heaven only knows where they came up with their figures as it certainly wasn't off the financial sheet I submitted). Another denial was due to them calculating our gross income incorrectly (first too much, then not enough). At one point, they even denied us saying our lender wouldn't go below 4% on a mod (which was a bunch of balony). Each time I pointed them back to my REST Report results and our correct numbers. The outcome? We were approved for a HAMP Trial Payment Program and just paid our first trial payment August 1st!

If your report indicates you are qualified, don't take "no" for an answer. Be persistant and don't give up! I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Upside

LoanSafe Member
Dec 7, 2009
LIZA,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am fighting tooth and nail that is for sure. I had a conference call today with the US Treasury a.k.a HAMP administration and basically they told me and my accountant that my P&L was too detailed for the Chase Underwriters....hmmmmmm. So here I go again, with a new application and basic income/expense with no detail. It is just one excuse after another with the Chase bozos!

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Charlie just want to say you have been a true pioneer in this and you have my great respect for helping people. You have great knowledge and thanks for helping the people and not the banks. In the past there was great trials for you getting going here and many of the enemy trying to destroy you. But you have prevailed and that is because you are truly helping the people. Thanks again................................Jeff Ps thanks for helping Karolyn she has made her first payment.