Modification Came through Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

val4747

LoanSafe Member
Jan 5, 2010
I just thought of a great idea. I will open a doggie day care where all my canine friends can come play in my big back yard over an acre. Sounds good to me how bout you Kodi, Daisy, Mollie, and Murphy you want more friends to play with?

espo1357

LoanSafe Member
Mar 1, 2010
I just thought of a great idea. I will open a doggie day care where all my canine friends can come play in my big back yard over an acre. Sounds good to me how bout you Kodi, Daisy, Mollie, and Murphy you want more friends to play with?
Can I go? LOL.

Congrats on everything.

I didn't mean to be a downer. Its just this real estate mess set me back at least 50k, and maybe closer to 100k.

I am still young, and I hope to recover.

Lesson learned: Don't do business with banks.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diana0806

LoanSafe Member
Aug 22, 2008
Hey val, i live in nj. Here it is a long process to get evicted. When i got forclosure papers my lawyer put in for mediation which holds up the process. They have this process in our state. Then she put in lawsuit.i am so numb to this. I have 3 small children and a disabled wife. We have been treated like crap. We had a supervisor helping us and it took him over a year to get us a mod offer. Which was financial suicide. If i have questions , i will ask!!! I will keep all updated. Again, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your weekend and your home!!!!

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
val- do you have some freddie mac contact numbers? another member just posted trouble with his/her freddie loan, and may not qualify for HAMP. Servicers generally do very little to look into other options that are available for fannie/freddie loans, and any contact info could help.

If you have any, can you post them under a new thread, maybe "Freddie contacts that helped me"

Thank you so much for passing on anything you can. So many people just need one name, or one number, and freddie is one I never had. You could save someone $795 or more maybe.

val4747

LoanSafe Member
Jan 5, 2010
@Menace- Yes I do let me get the e-mail one off the top of my head is [email protected] I will look up some others. Also have them go to Freddie Mac website and drill those e-mails to them and they will respond with different representatives e-mails, then, they will escalate the situation by the servicers (Chase, Wells, BofA, Citi) I will get back to you soon.

interesting...

LoanSafe Member
Dec 28, 2010
Paying more money to get a tax write-off?? That can't make sense. If you're going to die before you even get a chance to get out of the property what you are putting in, I think I'm with the dude that said "renting is smart, especially in a state/area with high taxes."... usually I'd say renting is like throwing money out the window... but in your case... hell I'd say it's worth shopping around.

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
LOOOK at those Happy Pupps!!

I'm sure they're excited to finally know they can stay. Congrats again Val!

alston1421

LoanSafe Member
Nov 18, 2010
Reston, VA
Hi val - I haven't corresponded with you on this site regularly but I have been following your posts for MANY months. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Any other contacts with Fannie/Freddie that you are able to provide would be most helpful!

val4747

LoanSafe Member
Jan 5, 2010
@alston1421-Go to this thread and look down to Freddie Mac contacts Region I listed some for Menace

@ Erik yep those 2 Kodi Rottweiler and Daisy Lab/Pit really need the room. My other 2 are brother and sister doxies they are 5 yrs old and know no other home but this one. Thank you again

SereneJulie

LoanSafe Member
Nov 8, 2010
Houston, Texas
Val-so glad you are done- know you feel much better being able to keep a roof over your pup's heads with a yard...I have four as well, 3 are doxies. That's part of the reason we are trying to stay...Glad you hung in there and inspired us all!

val4747

LoanSafe Member
Jan 5, 2010
@Serene Julie My other two are doxies brother and sister Murphy and Mollie 5 year olds. They run the household. They are the best. But, my Princess Daisy Lab/Pit and my Great one Kodi Rottweiler they aren't so bad either. And yes its worth it for the dogs. They are my family. I am glad there are a few people out there that understand how important it is for the animals. They have feelings too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks again. Still waiting for the signed paper work back from Chase. I will start my payments April 1st.

SereneJulie

LoanSafe Member
Nov 8, 2010
Houston, Texas
PLEASE! Keep us posted on your mod progress, and just know how many of us you (have) inspire(d) to go on every day...Without you, and so many others here, I'd have lost my sanity long ago...though my husband, who is outside the Loansafe loop, thinks I already have! LOL...

hypertweeky

LoanSafe Member
Dec 13, 2008
Congrats Val, I have read your entire story and you are a hell of a fighter!! Good job.
We are going thru a modification with Chase right now, I sure hope it ends well.

:)