Lender Information to Apply for a Loan Modification or Loan Workout

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Actually Worried that is the WaMu Customer Care Line

this is the WaMu Loss Mitigation

Washington Mutual
Loss Mitigation
1-877-533-8960

call them now after hours and you can see.....

ct2009

LoanSafe Member
Dec 2, 2009
Hi Moe, my servicer is PHH but I have no clue about them. I got my mortgage originally from GE Money. Now I am working with NACA on my loan, but no response from PHH for 2 months. Who is PHH?? Thank you.

desperateinohio

LoanSafe Member
Dec 8, 2009
Lost my job in Ohio and am now approaching 4 months behind on mortgage with Huntington Bank. Have been working with the Loss Mitigation Department, Wendie Mullens and she keeps kelling me that she can not "just modify my loan" although I have supplied everything she needs to do so and even involved NACA with no success. Do they ever call anyone back?
Was sent paperwork via US Mail about Huntington's "Bounce Back" program that I am being told by Wendie will lead me to a loan modification after the 3 reduced payments are made. Wendie tells me that since I have a HUD loan (Ginnie Mae) that this is what they require. I called HUD and they do not have a clue what the "Bounce Back" program even is. Also, I was told Hud does not require a 3 month repayment history to be established before they wold modifiy a loan, which is what the bank told me. I feel like I am going to be taken because all signs point to a modification denial.
I have no guarentees o a loan modification after the 3 payments are made yet they want me to start the reduced payments by 12/15/09 and sign a contract to commit.

If I am denied the modification, I will be responsible for the entire amount in arrears.
Does anyone know about this program and if so might you know the statistics on how many of the homeowners are approved for a modification after being on it?

gz9gjg

LoanSafe Member
Feb 8, 2010
First Horizon, MetLife & LaonCare

First Horizon Loss Mitigation 1-800-707-9998 x33805
MetLife Customer Service 1-888-638-6964
LoanCare 1-800-906-3831

munchkin704

LoanSafe Member
Sep 15, 2009
CT
PHH Mortgage Loss Mit-800-750-2518
another loss mit-800-449-8767
"HAMP" team (really Loss Mit) 800-936-8303

I have found to not put your account number in will get you to loss mit vs. collections if you are behind. It also keeps you in the US.

extension 89205 will get you Ron Trevsch with the Office of President

DancesOnH2O

LoanSafe Member
Sep 13, 2010
Nightmare has to end... Moe, if you have any direction for us would be very grateful.

My wife (primary noteholder on this home) has undergone three modification attempts with ALS (servicer). Each and every time she is dealing with what I can best describe as a boilerroom... never the same person twice, and each "offer" consists of a "program that you have to keep up payments for 4, or 6 months in order to qualify for a permanent modification". She was also told that the "investor" doesn't participate in the obama programs.

We went to a NACA event recently in hopes of getting some real help. Heard some great things (such as the above tactics have nothing to do with a real loan modification), but were informed that they couldn't advocate for anybody who has multiple properties (we own an "income" sfr in TX).

Thanks to your site's information, we went to mers-servicerid.org and determined the following:
Servicer: Aurora Loan Services, LLC, Scottsbluff, NE
Investor: ALS - Wilmington Trust Co, Scottsbluff, NE (Would this mean that Wilmington Trust holds the note but ALS is in fact the "investor"?)

Home Value = $640,000
Principal = $719,669
First = $519,669, 5.75% 10yr fixed, originated 5/2005, ALS
Second = $200,000, originated 5/2005, B of A, funds for Mbr and bath addition
Monthly Payment(s) = $4,795

California home, 4 months late on both notes

I have to assume that if Aurora is serious about a loan mod, then I should work with a dedicated agent within Aurora, right?

strategicdefaulting

LoanSafe Member
Nov 2, 2020
Lost my job in Ohio and am now approaching 4 months behind on mortgage with Huntington Bank. Have been working with the Loss Mitigation Department, Wendie Mullens and she keeps kelling me that she can not "just modify my loan" although I have supplied everything she needs to do so and even involved NACA with no success. Do they ever call anyone back?
Was sent paperwork via US Mail about Huntington's "Bounce Back" program that I am being told by Wendie will lead me to a loan modification after the 3 reduced payments are made. Wendie tells me that since I have a HUD loan (Ginnie Mae) that this is what they require. I called HUD and they do not have a clue what the "Bounce Back" program even is. Also, I was told Hud does not require a 3 month repayment history to be established before they wold modifiy a loan, which is what the bank told me. I feel like I am going to be taken because all signs point to a modification denial.
I have no guarentees o a loan modification after the 3 payments are made yet they want me to start the reduced payments by 12/15/09 and sign a contract to commit.

If I am denied the modification, I will be responsible for the entire amount in arrears.
Does anyone know about this program and if so might you know the statistics on how many of the homeowners are approved for a modification after being on it?

Nearly 11 years have passed since this message was put out there. I'm willing to bet that by now, you've been one of the likely MANY to discover that Wendie Mullens with Huntington Bank was an incompetent FOOL. I really tried with her/them. But she's literally incompetent. Luckily, my home was in California which was a non-recourse state, so Huntington got ZERO from the fact that Wendie Mullens COULD HAVE gone a long way to mitigate losses on my property, but was too lazy and incompetent to do so. LOOK UP FRANKLIN COUNTY, OHIO... YOU'LL SEE HER OWN PERSONAL FORECLOSURES!!!!! SHE WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO MITIGATE HER *OWN* LOSSES HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA LET ALONE *OURS*!!!!!