Just caught the Chase Operator LYING to a "friend" of mine!!!

BudgetCutsinOC

LoanSafe Member
Sep 7, 2009
Listen to both clips,,,,,

First clip she says "Laura Chacon" does not allow calls to be transfered to her and second, she still wants "his" original loan payment after "he" got "approved" for a 3 month trial????? WTF is going on at Chase!!

[YOUTUBE]V4KKu9Da_SA[/YOUTUBE]

Second clip,,, Now states shes doesnt know her(Chacon)??? Then she refuses to transfer "him"!!! And All of a sudden "they" know about "his" "trial period".. Something FISHY is going on !! CROOKS~~

[YOUTUBE]5xzVlZX_338[/YOUTUBE]

Once you listen you will see the BS me and MANY others have to deal with on a daily basis!!!!!

F CHASE!!!!!!!!

Is Loss mitigation the sama as Collections???????? They seem to think so!

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
Gad I knew that phone number by heart and I'm sure I've talked with that woman! She clearly just wants your money. without any paperwork. I wonder if they work on commission in that dept? Or if they do "daily huddles" (check out youtube "daily huddle" cartoons). Probably in their huddles they rev each other up re: how many of us they are going to get to pay something even though we don't have paperwork!

vavivo

LoanSafe Member
Aug 29, 2009
These people have no clue! Honestly, lets just say you had money to pay your balance in full, would you give this person your financial info over the phone...Heck no.... wouldn't you send a check or ask to be transferred to an american agent?

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Budget, this is classic. Can I post these on my home page?? This would be great for more people to do this.

Please keep doing this to expose Chase and I'll do my best to make these videos viral ;)

SwillerAlesbane

LoanSafe Member
Aug 12, 2009
If you would like to receive your payment.....PRESS 1 for ENGLISH

If you would like to receive your payment in full.....

STOP LYING AND BULL****TING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

BudgetCutsinOC

LoanSafe Member
Sep 7, 2009
Budget, this is classic. Can I post these on my home page?? This would be great for more people to do this.

Please keep doing this to expose Chase and I'll do my best to make these videos viral ;)
Permission GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BudgetCutsinOC

LoanSafe Member
Sep 7, 2009
I think I will have my friend call them everyday and have him record all conversations!! Just to prove HOW DISORGANIZED these knuckleheads are!!!

a2kman

LoanSafe Member
Jan 28, 2008
All, It is legal to record the call but you CAN'T us it in the court of law with prior approval from the other party. The "loop hole" is that you can record the call as long as it's for a personal record AND, there is nothing against the law to share.

Good example, msnbc "to catch a predator" do you think ANY of those people wanted those secret recording publicized?

litehouse01

LoanSafe Member
Sep 12, 2009
By the Beautiful Cheasapeake Bay
In the state of Maryland you need both parties consent to tape......AKA... the Acorn scandel thats going on right now.. the state of maryland has filed charges against the guy who did the taping at the Acorn office in Baltimore its all over the news here so BE CAREFUL....Especially since all these emails went out to various officials in State, local and federal government...you don't want to derail the cause over laws and technicalities...each state has different laws..I know what you are trying to expose...but consider all the consequences associated with it........Be Careful.. I don't think I want to be involved with any tapings its not worth what could come down the pike....CHeck the laws & tread careful

a2kman

LoanSafe Member
Jan 28, 2008
litehouse01:

I agree with your point but, if you really dig into what they are trying to charge them with it is NOT the tape but a BS charge of prostitution NOT the tapes them selves.

It's a media spin on the tapes, JUST like the media SPINS how Chase has "HELPED" 100's of thousands of home owners ....

litehouse01

LoanSafe Member
Sep 12, 2009
No its not..... its against the law to tape a 2 party conversation in the state of MD WITHOUT both parties consent period. I live here I know what I am talking about and I am following the case very closely...And they are not the only ones that have been charged under Maryland Law for taping a 2 party conversation...Look it up.. States Attorney General Doug Gansler is handling the case for the State of Maryland

a2kman

LoanSafe Member
Jan 28, 2008
litehouse01:

OK, you DO make a good point that before you post ANYTHING check your local state laws. No offence intended, we are all here for the same purpose and I appreciate everything you post. I was just bringing in other thoughts that in other states if you can do this, DO IT ... we need any ammunition we can muster to fight back. I'm personally in California and know we CAN get away with it under certain circumstances.

litehouse01

LoanSafe Member
Sep 12, 2009
For your information go to www.rcfp.org and you can select whatever state in the United States and it will give you the law for that particular state concerning TAPING of CONVERSATIONS there be sure to select Maryland to see our law.....or you can access thru the States website. Taping is not something to play with..I am on your side when it comes to Chase and the things they are and aren't doing and I have my house on the line as well I am trying to save...I am trying to save my own home from the brink of foreclosure ( 5 months behind) but I won't break the law to do it. I am going to be true to myself and play by my rules. Just my opinion. Think first before you act is all I am saying.......just some friendly advise

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
litehouse - I checked and CA is a state where you must disclose. I wonder, though.... Is there anyone out there who knows if there is a law that states WE must agree to being taped? Or for that matter, what about just saying, when they ask to tape the call, "Okay, and I want you to know that I will be taping, too.?" Then they of course will have the opportunity to say they can't talk with us.... but is there a law that states we HAVE to be taped? I'm going round and round here but there has gotta be a way that, if we agree to be taped, then they must also agree to be taped (if we have the technology - which I don't). I'm going to relook at the list and see if I can figure out what states don't have that law, and maybe loansafe members from those states can create those videos...?? Back to you soon on that one.

BudgetCutsinOC

LoanSafe Member
Sep 7, 2009
I cant get in trouble I have done nothing wrong. I didnt recored the conversation! What are they gonna do??? Take my house?!?! Take it PLEASE!!!

On a side note my friend called back 30 minutes later and talked to a lady in Florida. This lady was very helpful. She told me that my friend had a "negotiator" assigned!!!! WTF.. that was the first we have ever heard of that!! She had all kinds of helpful information. I recorded it, but I accidentallt erased it!! DAMN it was good!

a2kman

LoanSafe Member
Jan 28, 2008
litehouse01,

Your right I just talked to my father who is a lawyer, it is illegal in most states to record a conversation without both parties consenting, you can however record the conversation and then transcribe it and have a "3rd" party play the bank and record that with consent.

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
I tried to do a more comprehensive post, but there were too many images, so I just have a list here. I've gone through that website that litehouse mentioned and these are the states that I've interpreted (I am NOT an attorney), where it might be okay to record the conversations without their knowledge - as long as one of the parties has knowledge. If the state isn't listed here, for sure it's at least a misdemeanor if not a felony (assuming this website has the correct info). If I lived in one of these states listed below, I would do more research than I have done here before being comfortable with the taping of the conversations without their knowledge. These states seem to say its okay if it's not for criminal intent AND one of the parties has consented....</ST1:p<ST1:p</ST1:p
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<ST1
<ST1:p</st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on">Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware ,District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri. Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee. Texas. Utah. Vermont. Virginia. West Virginia. Wisconsin ,Wyoming</st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"></st1:State><st1:State w:st="on"></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on">Take a look at the site she listed for the laws...</st1:State>