Jim Davis AHMSI

ufkenmill

LoanSafe Member
yes, this sounds normal. Our "negotiator" told me that they (the negotiators) just put the package together and then send it over to their underwriting group who actually does the numbers for them. Do you know that you meet the criteria for HAMP? We applied for a traditional mod knowing we don't qualify for HAMP and they kept trying to put us through the HAMP mod request wheel which I didn't want to waste my time with. Finally got them to go forward with a traditional mod request (after sending all documents THREE TIMES and contacting Jim Davis)... However we've since given up with the mod request and are trying a short sale.

Just keep pushing them, it takes you being persistent for them to do anything. Sounds like you're already on the right path though..

car67

LoanSafe Member
Not so sure

Not so sure everything is ok.... Got another yellow notice on door.... Jan 22 Urgent call American Home Mortgage
yellow envelope taped to door..... I am ready to file a chapt 13 to toss em a wrench if they dont do something.....
Weird company for sure.....

car67

LoanSafe Member
Yes sorry for delayed response long work week.....
My negotiater called me and said they now need updated RMA
because the original one I filed is old since it was initially filed
in Sept 2011.... Well if they woudl react fast the data that we send
would be current. I asked what bout being approved like I was told.
My negotiater said I had not been approved yet and they are trying to
get updated info? Round and round we go... I will send again and time stamp
my activity...... I havnt filed yet for 13 but will if it comes down to it but before
I do I will play the full course in front of me.......You would think this company
would like for me to start paying monthly trial payments to make revenue for taxes
and insurance... Strangest thing I have ever seen! Jan 29th 2012

car67

LoanSafe Member
Wtf

Okay now the Negotiater Kathryn Thomas claims she did not recieve the updated info that I now faxed twice and gave me her bosses fax number...... Then she ask me if I am still getting social security and paying child support???????
I have no clue how she thinks I am getting social security or even have a child support... I am only 44 and my only kid is in the house with me so there is no support ahahahhaa these people are certainly a circus act so far. But I am faxing the docs to her bosses fax as requested. TIME STAMP FEB 4 2012

car67

LoanSafe Member
2-15 update

Negotiator has called now asking for new Frank form as they old form they had on the app was no longer valid. I filled out new form and faxed it twice. AHMSI claims non reciept. So they give me a the bosses fax number and then they got it...... So now I am told everything is complete and that Kathryn is submitting the HAMP file to under writers.... Could take 4 to 8 weeks to hear further.... My guess is they will call between now and then and state the lost more paperwork but lets hope not. Seems to be the pattern of operation with this company

2-15 updateNegotiator has called now asking for new Frank form as they old form they had on the app was no longer valid. I filled out new form and faxed it twice. AHMSI claims non reciept. So they give me a the bosses fax number and then they got it...... So now I am told everything is complete and that Kathryn is submitting the HAMP file to under writers.... Could take 4 to 8 weeks to hear further.... My guess is they will call between now and then and state the lost more paperwork but lets hope not. Seems to be the pattern of operation with this company
Sorry to hear about your struggles with this Servicer. I had similar struggles with them a few years back when I decided to go alone and get them to try and modify my loan. Then I went with a HAMP counselor in the area I live. I wish I knew about them ahead of time. They have what they call "portals" which are direct lines to specific personnel in these banks/servicing companies. I swear they got me my modification within months of signing on with them. The best part is that they are part of the government's non profit organization. Look them up online. There should be a few of these in your local area. We shouldn't have to stress like this about keeping our home. Use these counselors to your advantage. They're Free so why not?

car67

LoanSafe Member
March 1 Update..... I got a automated message from the people at AHMSI..... Now they are requesting for the third time updated profit and loss and or paychecks..... I called them right away and asked why I have to keep resubmitting the same documents over and over when the situation in our house has not changed.... The negotiator apoligized and updated the system to show the records are current.... This is like a maze to say the least... Not sure what the big issues is.... I told the negotiator I might just contact a local foreclosure counselor who works with the feds to submit my packet since everyone at AHMSI seems to lack the skills to get this task completed..... I really am at a loss why this process takes so long and seems to be stalled... You would think the servicer would like to get back on track with monthly payments................

car67

LoanSafe Member
March 18 Update I have two more auto calls requesting again same documents updated payroll and or profit and loss and I call my negotiator and they say thats an error that they are resubmitting the documents to underwriting again... I am not sure why this company cant handle a financial arrangement with class and some sense of professionalism?

car67

LoanSafe Member
March 23 Guess what...... Another Automated call requesting updated profit and loss and or paycheck stubs....... When does this cycle end? I call Katherine and truly it seems she never has any firm memory of speaking to me over and over. She says the system made and error and she is resubmitting to underwriting? I told her I bet within 10 days it will be the same cycle again.... She promised me it wouldnt.

car67,

Unfortunately this is what can happen going through this process, it is very daunting and definitely not for the faint of heart. What has to be kept in mind is that these RMs are working on anywhere from 300-500 files each and the only way they can recall any conversation is by looking up your loan number and checking the notes.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Another Issue.... LOLOLOL

Got another call now they are claiming my 2010 taxes are not signed and I need to refax the tax paperwork. I am looking at the fax I sent originally with my application and clear as day is my signature. I dont understand why they keep finding excuse after excuse to make a ruling. April 4 2012

Crisssyfl

LoanSafe Member
I actually thought AHMSI was working hard to modify these mortgages. They had been telling me since march 8th that my mod was in underwritting. Mind you, I call every other day. Then this week I called and the story is now completely different... Now the app was never in underwritting, they are waiting for tax and insurance numbers. THEN when they get those in 7 to 10 days, then it will go to underwriting... Ya sure it will. I just can't believe them. I really thought that it was in underwritting and we were days away from knowing. They have strung me along for 4 months to collect more interest and late fees. I am sure they know as soon as I get denied I will be walking away! Those jerks, I have cleared out my 401k and kids college fund to keep paying this mortgage all in hopes of being able to keep the house. It's plain cruel. As for HOPE councelors to help... Useless, I have called 10 times, they have called me back once saying they had no avaiable counselors that they would call me back. Such a sad situation!

car67

LoanSafe Member
I feel your pain.... Thats why I am time stamping everything right here on the forum when the time comes to take this to mediation I have a paper trail.....

car67

LoanSafe Member
April 12 2012
I called the office of JIM DAVIS to voice frustration over the case being handled like a ping pong match. Back and forth requesting the same documents over and over.

I just got a call from Jim Davis office and I am being assigned a senior negotiater by the name of Phyliss Atkinson
who is suppose to reach out to me to get this issue resolved. We shall see!

Good Luck car67! Please keep us posted on how it works out.

Going on over a year, Little if any contact, and we continue to wait and live payment free.

Hey there. Welcome to the the club of waiting. Though this is urgent and likely causing major anxiety and lost sleep, try and relax. We have been dealing with a new Mod since April of last year. We went through all the same gamut - probably 15 refaxed and mail expressed docs. Called JDavis and received immediate email from HIM that day. Rep from his office called later same day with name of negotiator. More and more missing docs (of course) refaxed and refaxed. No contact for weeks. We called and no one knew what was up. Ahhh... negotiator changed.Over the months we get calls from reps asking if we have sent our docs? WHAT? Left messages for our negotiator only to learn - again, she has changed! Told to call back weekly which we did for a while, but always same crap. Left Vc mails for Negotiator and had clueless reps call us back asking if we planned to keep our home and offering mod packages! HA. Isn't this fun?It ****s to not know if we are in need of a rental or will receive a great mod offer. But we have not made a payment in a year. Our home has gone to foreclosure and has new NED's every 6 weeks. We've spokent to AHMSI attny and been assured foreclosure was put on hold last August and every 6 weeks will be reviewed for resolution. If not, will be delayed another 6 weeks.But we are saving some money and beginning to laugh at AHMSI's irresponsibility as it's their loss in payment.So good luck, but hopefully you will be in same boat.ColoradoFury.
April 12 2012I called the office of JIM DAVIS to voice frustration over the case being handled like a ping pong match. Back and forth requesting the same documents over and over. I just got a call from Jim Davis office and I am being assigned a senior negotiater by the name of Phyliss Atkinsonwho is suppose to reach out to me to get this issue resolved. We shall see!

car67

LoanSafe Member
Lol

Well today is April 23 I have faxed new profit and loss to AHMSI its been received
I just got a doorbell ring it was the postman AHMSI sent me
a demand later to pay all lates or they would move forward with
forclosure May 25th So I dialed my negoatiator surprise I got voice mail
so I spoke to the next one available and he said my file is now in underwriting
and they wont proceed with foreclosure until underwriting makes a review...........
Then why send me the demand letter? Something is fishy and I dont like how this is going at all certainly a rat maze!

car67

LoanSafe Member
Well today I get a call that I am denied for a modification because my income was not enough. I am a small busainess owner and my net profits showed $2000 month payroll which is my check plus $2992 net income from business they based decision just on the net income of business and didnt consider the $2000 payroll...... Plus now I got a new job driving truck and wife just got nursing job which adds another $4000 a month to the income pool but now they are telling us that we need to refile a new packet. No way to just update the packet with the new income and resubmit? Now it will take another year to jump through hoops! UGGGGGGG time to hire some pros to help us!