Is Anyone Familiar With This Or Know What It Is?

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
I have been receiving messages on my cell phone from DC PROCESS @ COMMUNITECT
about undeliverable messages because of BAD HEADERS, being an invalid person and now they have a internal reference code for me: 17644-02-21/Fg5S1KRjWtvLQ. They have been coming in constantly since Aug. 1. I tried to look this up and got nowhere.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

acesfull

LoanSafe Member
I have been receiving messages on my cell phone from DC PROCESS @ COMMUNITECT
about undeliverable messages because of BAD HEADERS, being an invalid person and now they have a internal reference code for me: 17644-02-21/Fg5S1KRjWtvLQ. They have been coming in constantly since Aug. 1. I tried to look this up and got nowhere.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!
Fed
Is there an address associated with said company? If yes, sent a cease and desist order.. If no simply reply via text, " stop contacting'..
If they are calling, fear not to answer, answer and inform them that you wish to communicate via USPS only.. Give them no information over the phone...
Please keep me posted, I am an expert at dealing with scum bags via the phone.

Best regards
nj-82 Months
Acesfull/HWP

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Fed
Is there an address associated with said company? If yes, sent a cease and desist order.. If no simply reply via text, " stop contacting'..
If they are calling, fear not to answer, answer and inform them that you wish to communicate via USPS only.. Give them no information over the phone...
Please keep me posted, I am an expert at dealing with scum bags via the phone.

Best regards
nj-82 Months
Acesfull/HWP
Hi Aces,
Thanks for responding. No, there was no address or even company name (if it is a company). I haven't received anything since Monday. But, they have stopped before for a few days (about the time I forget about it) and started up again. I still have their last message (so far, it is only text messaging) and will take your advice and text back with "stop contacting" and see what happens with that.
Thanks again for your sage advice and, yes, I will keep you posted and let you know if that worked.

Cheers,
Fed

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Aces - sent stop contacting message and got reply "Your MSG could not be DELIVERED because SmptNonReplyableMsg - you are invalid." Ha! Maybe these are scumbag alerts.

acesfull

LoanSafe Member
Aces - sent stop contacting message and got reply "Your MSG could not be DELIVERED because SmptNonReplyableMsg - you are invalid." Ha! Maybe these are scumbag alerts.
Fed
Clearly they are scumbags.. Please don't let them affect you or stress you out.. Life is to short. Keep me posted. I got your back!
Best regards
Nj-82 Months
Acesfull/HWP

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Fed
Clearly they are scumbags.. Please don't let them affect you or stress you out.. Life is to short. Keep me posted. I got your back!
Best regards
Nj-82 Months
Acesfull/HWP
Thank you Aces! No, I will not let them stress me out. Don't need that. The good thing is that I haven't gotten any more messages from them since I sent the stop reply (as of right now anyway).
Enjoy your weekend.
Fed