In need of David Spector Signed docs

Hi, I was unable to open your attachment to compare it to a David A. Spector stamped note I have. I checked with LoanSafe and was told they may have a problem re: viewing/loading attachments. My understanding is that he stopped working at Countrywide in August of 2006. From RESPA requests I've done, it seems that his stamped endorsement signature magically appeared on my note in 2012. Email me at [email protected] and we could exchange docs. Thanks.
Hi there, I can't view any of your David Spector signatures. In fact, I cannot view any of the signatures attached on the site. could you please email them to me at [email protected]? I have been fighting Bank of america for 7 years.

JojoJones

LoanSafe Member
I have another David A. Spector signature to add to your list. Also I would like a copy of the 4 signatures you have. I did see a previous post with 4 attachments but that seemed to 4 separate views of the same signature.
View attachment 1165
Hi Truth Seeker. I was unable to view your attachment. Can you please email me any David A Spector signature you have.That would be most appreciated. Please send to [email protected]

JojoJones

LoanSafe Member
Hi there, I can't view any of your David Spector signatures. In fact, I cannot view any of the signatures attached on the site. could you please email them to me at [email protected]? I have been fighting Bank of america for 7 years.
Hi doxdox person - I was unable to view any of the attachments on this site. Can you please email me any David A Spector signature you have. I would be most grateful. Please send to [email protected]

JojoJones

LoanSafe Member
I'm not able to download/view any of the david a spector signatures posted. I have a stamped one on my note. I found another one online that seems original and is completely different (spector executing as a trustee). Also have 2 different Laurie Meder stamp signatures as 2 2 separate endorsements for 2 separate and unrelated notes by Countrywide. Any assistance in getting other samples would be awesome! Thank you!
Hi Leona - I was unable to view any of the attachments on this site. Do you have any David A Spector signatures? If so, could you please email them to me. Thank you! [email protected]

JojoJones

LoanSafe Member
Hi Tayconcm, I have a note with David A. Spector's stamped endorsement signature. I checked with LoanSafe and was told they may have a problem re: viewing/loading attachments. My understanding is that Spector stopped working at Countrywide in August of 2006. From RESPA requests I've done, it seems that his stamped endorsement signature magically appeared on my note in 2012. Email me at [email protected] and we could exchange docs. Thanks.
Hi Traxstarr person - I was unable to view any of the attachments on this site. Do you have any David A Spector signatures? If so, could you please email them to me. Thank you! [email protected]

JojoJones

LoanSafe Member
Actually, The one that looks to be like an actual D and an S, "appear" to be legit, even though they may be rubber stamped (which doesn't seem to be an issue lately with the courts!). It's actually the ones that literally look like a J (with an x in the middle of the bottom loop, and looks like a C at the end! (Just look at the pics above....you'll see what I'm talking about. It's basically the AOMs signed AFTER he (David Spector) LEFT CW! (After end of 2006).....That's when the blank endorsements start appearing with the different Initials Sig......from what I've seen personally......And someone did attach an image of his entire signature on this thread....that's why I say that....I am NOT an attorney! Just a person with a whole lot of research and Common sense.......

Hi taterplease- I was unable to view any of the attachments on this site. Do you have any David A Spector signatures? If so, could you please email them to me. Thank you! [email protected]